100 I miss you messages for girlfriend

 

100 I miss you messages for girlfriend
Miss You

I miss you messages for girlfriend

I miss you messages for girlfriend are the best way to tell your girl that you miss her. She feels very happy when she gets such kinds of messages from you because these kinds of messages inspire her and she becomes very eager to meet you. I miss you messages for girlfriend are the best way to express yourself and to give a chance to your girl that how much you are missing her. I miss you my love, I think about you every day, I miss your smile, your laugh etc.

Also read: 100 Romantic Miss u Messages for Lovers

Top 100 Miss You Messages

1. I love you and I miss you. I wish we were together and I could hold you tight. You are constantly on my mind and I couldn’t imagine my life without you. You are my everything and I can’t wait to see you again!

2. I know I’ve said it a million times, but I miss you so much! I miss your soft touch, your warm smile, everything about you. I think about you every minute of every day. You are my true love and have my heart forever."

3. I miss the sound of your voice, the taste of your lips, and everything about you. I miss all of our inside jokes that make me giggle like a little schoolgirl. I miss the way your eyes light up when you see me for the first time in days. But most of all I miss how our love makes me feel. Like I can conquer anything with you by my side like nothing will ever tear us apart like I can be myself without any gates or doors closed.

4. If you are not in love I don’t know who is. You mean the world to me. There isn’t a day when I go without thinking about you... I miss your smile, your hugs, your kisses, but most of all I miss you.

5. I miss you more than words can say. I love you to the moon and back. You are my life, my soul mate, my other half. I can’t wait to see you again! I want to hold you in my arms and never let go.

6. I love you so much, sweety. I miss you so much… I want to be in your arms… feel your warm hugs… And hear your voice when you call me baby 🙂

7. I don’t think there is one thing I love more than you. Just knowing that you’re thinking about me gives me the warmest feeling in my heart. I love the way you take care of me, even when I drive you crazy. Your love is so pure and so true, these words can’t describe enough how much I adore you.

8. When you first came into my life, I never realized how much I would care for you. When first we met, the attraction was instant mutual. Words cannot express how much I've grown to love you. You are my best friend, soul mate, and lover. You are my soul mate.

Also Read: Top 100 Emotional Messages for Him To Cry

9. Darling I still remember the first day we met. I was on a holiday and on a daily run on a beach. We were both young and had a crush on each other from a distance. You were with your friends on the opposite side of the beach, but I couldn’t help but feel that you were something special. You kept staring my way during our entire stroll. That night we came together and started dating! Since then we have come so far and journeyed so much together.

10. Working late is killing me. I miss you. I can’t stop thinking about you. I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world. I love your smell, everything about you…

11. I miss you. I miss your smile, the way you laugh, and your absolutely gorgeous face. You are my world and without you in it, I am lost. I wish I could be back there in your arms right now…

12. I miss you more than anything else in the world. Every day I think of the good times we had and how much fun we had together. When I’m away from you it feels like a huge part of me is missing and that part is you!

13. I just want to be with you. To smell your sweet scent, to feel the butterflies in my stomach when we kiss, and to hear you say ‘I love you one more time. I miss you so much and my heart aches every second we are apart. I will never stop loving you.

14. I miss you, my lover. I miss the way we embrace and the way you hold me and tell me I’m amazing. How you would whisper endearments in my ear and kiss my neck. I miss your big brown eyes and the way they sparkle at me, telling me that it is okay to be myself around you because you like everything about me.

15. I don’t think I will ever get used to you being gone. I can hardly eat, sleep or breathe without thinking of you. I miss the way you smile, the joy in your eyes, the sound of your laugh, and your touch. You are my heart and soul, my best friend, and the most amazing man that has ever graced this earth. Without you, my life is so dark it feels like nothing more than a living death. But one day my love, we will be together.

16. Long-distance relationships are not easy, but this one is worth fighting for. I want you to know I am missing you a lot, and can’t wait for us to be together again. My day would not be the same without hearing your voice on the phone, and hugging you close to me while we sleep. A whole day goes by so slowly when we are apart.

17. Everyday you are in my head every minute of the day, my heart is always beating for you, my dreams are always about you. I miss you so much when we are apart. I want to hold you so bad that all I can do is remember how it felt when I did.

18. I miss you so much that sometimes I can’t catch my breath. When you are gone I feel like half of me is missing. I know that sounds really silly but it’s true. My heart feels off-balance without you near, and every day seems to pass unusually slowly.

19. I have not seen you in a while, but every night I turn the lamp on, Blow out candles, and under them write your name. I will never let go of my feelings for you.

20. Being away from you every night makes my heartache. I wish I could take away all your pain and make your life full of only joy. When you walk into the room my soul sizzles…when you brush your fingers across my skin I tingle…your kiss sends shivers up my spine…every time we are apart I miss you more.

21. My love, I miss you. I miss our conversations, I miss how you make me laugh, but most of all I miss your smile. You are the sunshine in my day and the biggest reason for my happiness. I love you.

22. You’re the love of my life and I miss you so much. I miss your smile and your hugs, but alas we can’t be together right now. Distance may come between us but it will never take away the love we share.

23. I miss you more than i should. You are the best person I could ever ask for and I love you more than anything in the world. I hope you know that you mean the world to me. I hope to see your beautiful face soon and show you how much you mean to me, I love you so much!

24. I miss you with all my heart. I wake up with empty arms, I go to bed with an empty heart. How do I make you feel the love that I have for you? Words can’t say enough, but my heart is telling you ‘I MISS YOU!’

25. I miss you so much right now it’s not even funny. You have no idea how much I love you and how completely I would do anything just to hear your voice for a little while. This has been the most painful month of my life with you being thousands of miles away. This is just one more reason why I love you so much. It doesn’t matter where we are, what matters is that we are together.

26. When you are not with me, I am incomplete. I love you too much to stay away for long. U are so beautiful in so many ways, not just physically u have a beautiful mind.

27. I miss you every day. I wish you were here with me so I could see your beautiful face and hear your voice. You are always in my thoughts, no matter where I go or what I do. I can’t kiss you when I want to, hold you when I want to, talk to you when I want to; but I know that one day we will be together again and that will happen sooner than later.

28. I’m in love with you. In fact, it’s more than love. I’m addicted to you! There isn’t a day when I don’t think about you. Sometimes I can’t breathe without you in my arms. I LOVE YOU!

29. Good morning baby, you are the light of my day. I’m so glad that you are in my life! You are on my mind more than anything else. Always remember that I love you with all my heart. I can’t wait to see you soon.

30. Though I still think about you every single day, I know there are some days I don’t even cross your mind. But I can’t help it. It hurts to not be with you. I hope the same day never ends where you and I aren’t together.

31. There is never a moment when I don’t long to kiss you and feel your embrace. When we separated for work, I felt as if my world had ended. When we kissed each other goodbye, I realized that I could do anything as long as I had you by my side.

32. Hey babe, It still hasn’t gotten any easier and time hasn’t changed anything. I still miss you more than you could know and love you so much. I don’t know how to go on without you. I can’t wait to see your smile again.

33. You are my love, my life, my world. Being without you for this long has been hard. Your smile, your laugh, your face - I miss them all. The thought of you being gone from my life breaks my heart. I don’t feel complete without you here. I can’t wait to see you again.

34. It hurts to be without you because I love being with you. You are my best friend and I love spending time with you. I think of you constantly, especially at night when it’s hard to fall asleep. I wish I were in your arms where everything is right in the world. All I want is to be with you, even if it’s for a moment.

35. Every time I’m with you, I feel like I’m home. You are the most amazing girl I know and everything about you is perfect to me. I love you more than words could ever express.

36. My only love, every night I hug my pillow and dream of you. It’s tearing at my heart thinking of you so far away. I miss your touch and the sound of your sweet voice. I never thought it could be like this. I miss you.

37. You are always on my mind you are never out of sight. You are my one and only true love forever. My pace-breaking beauty you are eternally mine, I am lost in your lightning gaze breaking all of heaven’s chains for you, together we shall dance on the stars, together we shall glide on white clouds, you are my first thought when I wake.

38. I woke up this morning next to you… but now I can’t anymore because of you aren't here. Coming home to you every day is the best feeling in the world. But now I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and there is nothing left.

39. It’s crazy how much I miss you. It’s only been 2 weeks, but the memory of your laugh, your smell, and the look in your eyes will haunt me forever. I want to kiss you in this moment, but my lips are too far apart, or my arms wouldn’t go far enough in front of me. I wish I could hold you close in my arms and never let go.

40. Your arms are my home, your heart is my anchor. You make me feel like I can do anything. You’ve given me the strength to be the best me I can be. I love you more than I ever thought it was possible to love someone.

41. I miss our dating days. I miss you smiling at me across the restaurant. I miss the smell of your hair and the way it feels when you kiss me. I miss watching movies with you and eating popcorn with your hand in mine. I miss the way you look at me and how much it makes my heart melt. I will always love you, no matter how far we are from each other._

42. I miss you so much…I’m so sad without you. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow. I feel like everything is so boring when you’re not here. You are the only thing that makes me happy in life. I hope to marry you one day and take care of you forever!

43. I miss you so much. With each passing hour I think of you and how much I love you. My heart aches at the thought that we are apart. I need to see your beautiful face again and hear your sweet voice. You have shown me what true love is and I just want you to know that I will love you forever.

44. I hope this message gets to you. I love you and miss you so much. You are my one and only princess and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I know distance is difficult but we will make it through together!

45. Hello, my love. The nights are long and the days are short without you here. I miss your laughter, your smile, your touch. I even miss your dirty dishes :). I wish you weren’t so far away; the hours seem like days without you near. Please come home soon because life without you isn’t life at all.

46. Little did I know that on that fateful night would completely change my life? You are the most amazing man that I have ever met. When I’m with you the world seems like a place of endless possibilities. You make me feel like no matter what happens everything will be okay because I am with you. You bring out the best in me and make me feel loved every day. Our love is one of a kind! I miss you so much!

47. I miss you every minute of every day. I can still hear your voice, I can still feel your arms around me, but I know you are gone. I love you and will never stop missing you! Love you now and always!

48. There is not a single day that goes by that I don’t miss you. I spend my days thinking about you and what we use to do together. It’s such a shame that you no longer spend your time with me. You could be here with me right now, but instead, you’re somewhere out there living life without me.

49. You are my first thought when I wake up, the last thought before I fall asleep, and everything in between. You are everything to me! I can’t wait until you feel better so you can come home to me. I love you more than you will ever know!

50. You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. You make my world complete; no one could ever take your place. I love you more now than I did when we first met. It’s as if our love is growing with each passing day like a tree. My heart has room for only you and your love – no one else will do – you are my everything.

60 Love Letters to the One I Love

51. I love being so in love with you. You have shown me how it feels to be a real man and a real woman, a real couple. I see so much in you that I can’t imagine my life without you.

52. I miss you my love. I desperately yearn for the day when I will be able to feel you in my arms again. My heart aches for you and longs to hear your voice.

53. I miss you so much my heart aches thinking about it. I want to be with you so bad! I look at our pictures together and remember all the fun times we’ve had. Then it just makes me miss you more. You are always on my mind, there is not a second that goes by that I’m not thinking of you.

54. I miss you and can’t wait to see your face when I get back. It is getting harder and harder to be away from you. I hope this letter finds you in good spirits [and gives you the strength to carry on]. You are my love and always will be my love, no matter what life brings us. I want you to know that my every thought is of you and how much I can’t wait to hold you close in my arms again.

55. I miss you, my heart aches without you. I can’t wait to see your beautiful face and hold your hand in mine. I want to kiss and hold you every day and never let you go. You stole my heart and soul and I can’t live another day without you.

56. I miss you. I miss the way our bodies fit together, the way we use to laugh and smile together. I miss your voice and the way you would curl up in my arms and fall asleep with me. I miss your hair and how it used to smell. I miss kissing those sweet lips of yours too.

57. I just knew I loved you the second I kissed you. You were it for me, my dream girl. You always bring a smile to my face and keep me positive in this crazy world. I love your laugh, your heart, your mind... Everything about you. I will love you forever.

58. What’s the best thing about you? I could fill up all night with your qualities that are so great, but I would have to say it’s your heart! It really is where I look for my own happiness. You are so kind and generous that it’s hard to find even one fault. I love you!

59. Your presence is always missed by me. I thank the Lord every day for bringing you into my life. I want to spend the rest of my days with you, and you alone. Every moment we have spent together is one that I will never forget.

60. I miss you so much. I want to know everything that is going on with you, every little detail! I want to hear your voice saying my name. I need you. You are my life! Love you always baby.

61. I miss hearing your laugh, the way you say my name, and the way we connect. I love watching you sleep because you look so peaceful and I miss writing notes for you and hearing back from you. I miss the way our bodies connect and all of our spontaneous adventures. I can’t wait to see your face again!!

62. I’m writing while you’re away on business to say I miss you. Like s sssssss soft and veeeeeeeeeeery thin like a thread of silk, like a line of smoke and like a ray of sunshine and- I can’t even think of the right words because I miss you so much it hurts.

63. I want to tell you I love you so much. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Just remember, no matter how many miles separate us, my heart is always with you."

64. When we were together I knew that we would be able to handle anything that came in our path, and now that we’re apart I can feel how much we need each other. It’s only been a few days and it’s already difficult to breathe without you. What I wouldn’t give to feel your arms around me again, or to taste your lips. I miss you so much.

65. I sometimes wonder how I can love you more, but you always show me a new way. Every smile, every laugh, every song played just for you is my way of showing you how much I adore you. You mean so much to me and I hope you know that!

66. There are no words to express the love I have for you. You are my everything and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my sunshine on a cloudy day, my muse, my rock, and you make me feel like I am on top of the world. As long as I am with you I am complete."

67. My sweet little baby girl. I miss you so much. I know you are around me every day but it doesn’t stop me from being so sad. Today is the 1 year anniversary of losing you and although it has been a hard ride it has made me so much stronger. You are always in my heart, full of love, surrounded by friends and family that love you more than anything in the world.

68. I miss you terribly. Our memories together last forever. I think about you constantly and imagine what you’re doing at this very moment. It must be the same thing I’m doing; missing you.

69. I miss you so much that it hurts to breathe. You are the love of my life and I wish that you could be here right now. I think about you every second, dreaming of your kisses and touches. Fly home soon! I’ll be waiting...

70. I miss you when you are away. I miss your kisses each night before bed when you whisper in my ear how much you love me. I miss your arms wrapped in mine in the comforts of our bed, which it feels like home when your body touches mine.

71. Have you ever had that feeling when you’re in the public and suddenly start missing your sweetheart? Well, that often happens to me. I just realize that I miss you a lot. I feel like a part of my soul broke off, because of the absence of your love! Even though it hurts a lot, I love you more and more every day, baby!

72. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. As my teardrops hit the paper my heart is barely beating from the loss of you. It pains me to think of what our life would be like if we had never met or if this were our last goodbye. You are a bright flame in a dark world and a ray of hope that keeps me going every day. It’s going to be a lot harder without your bright smile and everything better than words voice.

73. My life was a sad and lonely place before you came into my heart. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have you as my girl. When I feel scared, I think about how nothing could ever be as bad as being without you. You fill my heart with joy and happiness, and I can’t thank you enough for that. I love you more than words could ever say!

74. I wish we were on the phone right now, I’d tell you how much I think you are amazing. You are my favorite person that no man could steal my heart from. I’d love you even if it makes me look crazy to the world.

75.  My day isn’t complete without you. Just the thought of you brightens up my day! I hope I can make your life even half as beautiful as you have made mine.

76. You were the best thing to ever happen to me and I feel so empty without you. Every time we fight, a small piece of my heart breaks as I miss you until death do us part? I will stop at nothing until the day you once again laugh at my jokes and hug me as hard as you can.

77. When I first saw you, it took my breath away. You still do that sometimes. It’s the way you look at me, with a mix of tenderness and desire. Your smile lights up my world and every day I look forward to seeing it. I miss you more than you know.

78. I know that our breakup was for the best, but I miss you every day. I think about the good times that we had together and I just can’t stop missing you. I love you, baby, please come back to me!

79. You are the most beautiful bride in the world, I never thought my heart could love someone as much as it loves you. You are beyond my dreams for sure, thank you for making my life complete with your sweet loving ways. I will always love you."

80. I think about you every single day. I just wish that we could be together. My heart aches to hold you in my arms and to kiss those beautiful lips of yours over and over again. I love you!

81. You are my sunshine. You are my stars at night. I love you more each day. Can’t wait to see you again, kiss you, hold you tight. I miss you so much. You are everything to me.

82. I don’t always get to see you, but I always get to think about you. You are constantly on my mind. I can’t wipe your smiling face out of my head no matter how hard I try. When I say that I love you, mean it with all my heart because there is nothing else I could ever want. Without you in my life, it would be hard to go on living.

83. I long for the sound of your laughter. I miss you so much. It isn’t the same without you here with me. I want to feel your touch and your kiss so badly. I want to lie beside you and feel your body against mine, cherish you, and get lost in you forever. I’m looking forward to that day!

84. There is not a moment that goes by that I don’t think of you. You are always on my mind and you occupy every free thought that I have. I love and care for and about and for you and it’s all because of the first time we met, but mostly because of the first time we kissed.

85. I waited all night for you to message me, I’d even taken my make-up off. I wanted to look like you when we met. I laid in bed with the phone next to me, and when I read 3:00am, that is when my heart completely broke in two. My eyes poured tears and the pain in my heart grew tenfold. I pretended to be asleep and prayed that you’d come in and kiss me goodnight.

86. The eternal bliss of a kiss is behind you, she said, it is the inflection point, the remote pause. The shared breathing listened to breathe. The coming together of lips and its held secrets. It is hands turning upward to receive the moment, hands braced against shoulders, palms lifting to face-bones - for a heartbeat - leaning into the kiss, the lifting of your body from the earth. Kisses that ever number to their end.

87. 2021 has not been the best for us, I have been struggling to find a job and have been working weird hours. I want you to know how much I miss you. Even though we don’t see each other enough I love you, and all the time we do spend together is fantastic! You mean everything to me and I will spend every day trying to give you all the love in the world.

88. I miss everything about you; the way you smell, the sound of your voice, the touch of your skin, the warmth of your lips, everything! I miss you so much, my love.

89. I miss you so much, darling. I can’t tell you how much you are on my mind. You are the only reason for my waking up in the morning or falling asleep at night. I just LOVE YOU!

90. Baby, I miss you so much. If only we could be together and enjoy this day. I know we can’t right now, but we will soon. You are my life and I miss you too much to think straight. Until then, I’ll see you (and hug you) in my dreams sweetheart!

91. From the first moment I saw you, I knew something very special was about to happen. I am head over heels in love with you. It is great to know that for the rest of my life you will always be there for me through all the good and bad times.

92. It has been a long time since we’ve been out, and I miss it. I miss your laugh and your smile, I miss your touch and your kiss. I’m excited about our next date, and the many more after that; I can’t wait to be with you once again.

93. We have been through hell and back together, but no matter what you have always been there for me. I love you so much! Your smile is like the sun and lights up every room it touches… your laugh is like a playful breeze and it’s enchanting to hear you giggle. Your warmth and love make me feel like we could conquer the world together. It gets hard sometimes, but you always help me stay on top of life. Without you by my side, I wouldn’t.....

94. You were my first love, you are my first instinct. I remember all the passionate nights we shared together. I gave my whole self to you and you accepted it. You were a great lover and a wonderful boyfriend. I remember how our relatives would ask me what I did for a living and without hesitation, I would say "I am going to marry him." A few years back we drifted apart, but now that we have found each other once again it feels as if time has stopped for us.

95. You are that one person who thought was unchangeable. The one person I thought I would love until the day I die. Now you're gone and life has no meaning to me anymore. I can't eat, sleep or work. My every waking moment is spent thinking of you and what we had. You rejected me and told me we were through, yet in my heart and in my soul, I still love you and always will.

96. I miss your beaming smile and warm hugs. I miss the sparkle in your eyes and the sincerity in your laughter. I miss you, my friend, and all the joy, love, and happiness you bring to my life.

97. I miss the sweet, subtle, and slightly sexy voice of your voice and how it stings my heart when we do not talk for a day. Each day that we are apart, my love for you grows that much stronger. I'm just wishing you were here to experience this magnificent day with me. - M

98. I miss you so much already I’m on the plane. My heart is aching from missing you…I had a wonderful time with you…I had a blast with you…You were a true blessing this weekend, and I am grateful for every minute that we shared together…It seems like an eternity since we kissed…Every day that goes by I grows more and more attached to you. I want to hold you so badly right now.

99. I miss you more than anyone in this world. I can’t stand the thought of not having you by my side. We aren’t together and it hurts, but I will continue to hold out for your love. Every day gets harder waiting, but I know that when we are finally together again it will be so much sweeter than ever before.

100. Whenever I think of you my heart smiles. When we are apart I cannot wait to see your beautiful face. Whether it is a year, a month or only a day, I am always thinking of you and wondering how soon we can be together again. You are my everything – my love, my life, my best friend, and the heartbeat that guides me ever forward…

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post