60 Love Letters to the One I Love

 

Love Letters to the One I Love
Writing Love Letter

Love Letters to the One I Love

Love Letter to Her: Love is a great feeling, which can make us alive. It's a wonderful feeling that you feel when you are in love. If you want to express, how much you love her/him, then you can write love letters. Every girl likes to receive love letters from the one she loves. There are a lot of ways to do it, but writing a letter is the most romantic way.

Also Read: Top 100 Emotional Messages for Him To Cry

60 Love Letters

1. Hi, Darling! There are no words I can use to fully express how much I love you. You are my perfect match, my soul mate, my one true love. Your presence alone makes me happier than anything in the world. I will always cherish our relationship and I want you to know that you will always be in my heart. Love you lots!

2. There are words that mean so much to me. I love you. These three words have changed my life forever. Just the fact that you say them to me lets me know that someone loves me for who I am completely. It is so amazing to know that you are the only one for me. You are my true love!

3. I love you so much it hurts. I will never forget the night I crashed my car because I saw you and couldn’t keep my eyes on the road. Our relationship feels so natural and easy, like we’ve always known each other. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I truly believe no one else could make me happier than I am now.

4. I love you because you make me feel like a better person. I love having you in my life and count the days until we’re together again. I love your smile and your cackle and your infectious energy. I love that I can talk to you for hours about everything and nothing. Above all, I love that we share our lives and that we will always be together, no matter what happens next.

5. Because of your love I have become a better person. You have taught me that life is not about just myself but rather about what I can give to others. In return, I want to give you my love and let you know that you have given me a reason to wake up every morning, a reason to continue growing and learning, a reason to see how amazing life can really be.

6. I love how every time I see your message in my inbox, I know that you're thinking of me and it makes me feel so special and loved. When we're apart I can't wait to be home with you. Our lives may not always go the way we planned, but at the end of the day we will always have each other and that's all that matters.

7. I want to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you. I promise to do everything in my power to make sure you never feel pain or sadness. You are my rock, my best friend, my inspiration, and you always will be. I want everyone to see how happy you make me by your side. If I could have one wish, it would be to freeze time so that we could forever be this happy.

8. I love you with every breath I take, every cell in my body. I love you more than music and words could ever express. You are my everything, my life. Please don’t ever doubt how I feel about you, because if you do it would break me in two. I give everything to you, my heart, soul and all that I am. Until the day I die, I am yours.

9. It’s amazing to think that 10 years ago I stood at the alter with you on my arm. Time has passed us by so quickly, but every year I fall more in love with you. I still remember the first time I kissed you 11 years ago. That day changed my life forever and now our family is complete with two beautiful children.

10. My love, you bring so much joy and happiness to my world. I promise to do everything to make sure you never feel pain or sadness. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I wouldn’t trade that for anything in the world. I will always cherish our moments together, and hold them close to my heart.

11. I promise you that I will always be the one person in your life you can count on. I will be a shoulder to cry on, a partner in crime, a friend that sits up all night talking with you. Please know that I will do everything in my power to make sure you never feel pain or sadness again. All of the joy, laughter, and happiness in the world couldn’t compare with all the love I have for you.

12. My darling girl, you are an angel on earth. Watching life with you has been a blessing out of this world. I can’t think of anyone else that deserves this more than you. I promise to spend the rest of my days making you feel loved, cherished, safe and more important than anything else in the world…My heartbeat for you!

100 Romantic Miss u Messages for Lovers

13. I am so lucky to have found you. You are the purest form of love I have ever known. Your smile just makes me smile more. And your touch just sends electricity throughout my body. I am so thankful for each day I get to spend with you and can’t wait for tomorrow because it’s another day that we get to be together.

14. You will never be alone, I promise. If you ever need a place to stay all you have to do is ask. If I’m not able to have you live with me, I will find a way to stay as close as possible so I can hear your voice whenever you need me. Never feel as if you need to go anywhere or do anything without asking me first. This is the only thing I ask of you, please promise.

15. My dearest {name} I promise you this: I will not desert you, condemn you, or cast you aside. I will be by your side when it's bright, and when it's dark. I will withhold nothing from you. When the world seems to have turned its back on you, remember that I am here for you, that I will always be here for you. In good times and in bad, when the sun is shining and when clouds take their place in the sky.

16. I promise to leave the toilet seat down. I promise to never refrigerate your leftovers. I promise to never pick my nose in front of you. I promise to only fart when you are on the phone. I promise to only fart when you are on the toilet. I promise to never eat all of your ice creams while you are at work, but if I do it’s not because of selfishness but because you always screech at me that there is no more left.

17. I want you to know that I love you more than anything. I cannot even begin to imagine my life without you in it. I would do absolutely anything for you and would give my life for yours. You are my world and I wish we could be together for eternity. You may not believe me, but all I want is your happiness, and that will never change no matter what happens.

18. I love you so much! I miss you when we are apart, I long for you when we are together. You are my best friend, lover and soul mate. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

19. I could never love anyone like I love you. You make me feel like I’m the luckiest person in the world, I see sparks fly when we kiss, your smile lights up my day, you make me want to be a better man…I LOVE YOU (and I think you know it!)

20. Dear Brittany, I want you to know that every time I think of my life without you in it, I can’t breathe. You make my heart skip a beat. Your voice is the most beautiful sound I’ve ever heard. And your smile is my favorite thing to wake up to. Thank you for coming into my life and making me realize how truly amazing love is.

21. I wish I could explain to you how incredible you are and how much you mean to me. Every time I look into your gorgeous eyes, I fall more and more in love with you. I know we have our struggles and disagreements, but today I am only going to remember all the amazing times we’ve shared together. It fills my heart with joy just knowing that we will be sharing many more memories and making each other laugh, smile, and feel loved. You mean the world to my lamb.

22. My love I felt a connection with you from the moment of our first kiss, and now I know why. We were meant to be together because we are so alike. Every day I fall more in love with you. It’s been 10 years of loving every minute of being married to my best friend. You have brought me more joy than I could ever imagine.

23. I am so in love with you. I want to spend all my days with you and every night counting the stars with you in my arms. My love for you grows each and every day and I just can't imagine my life without you. I would do anything for you, and I hope that one day you can say that of me too. You and I were created by the same force, joined together by destiny and made into one by love, forever inseparable.

24. I love you. I don’t say it enough because I can’t think of any other way to express what I feel for you. I love you for what you are, but also for who and what you want to become. You will always be my reason for smiling and loving life, and all that we have and will accomplish together is nothing short of a miracle.

25. I love you. I love you. I love you. I never wanted to be so consumed by anyone so fast, but this is different. The second we met, something changed inside me and I knew one thing and one thing only: I will do anything for you and anywhere with you. Every time we lie side-by-side, every time we whisper in the dark, every time we hold hands walking down the street, I fall in love with you a little more each day.

26. Every morning that I have woken up to you in my arms has been the best morning of my life. I love being able to see you smile, share laughs, and be there when you need to talk. I can't thank God enough for bringing you into my life. Everything about you is perfect. I love each piece of your imperfections. You are my breath, my soul, my heartbeat, my home..you are every inch of me.

27. I love you. You are my soul mate and best friend all wrapped up into one. I want to spend every day with you and every night holding you tightly. Thanks for giving me a second chance and for always believing in me. I will never let you down because you mean everything to me, and I LOVE YOU.

28. I love you. I always have and I always will. The sky is the limit for our dreams, child! Just know that wherever my path takes me our love will keep me warm at night. You’re my best friend, the only one I want to spend all of my time with. I love you with all of my heart!

29. I love everything about you! How you care about the people around you, how you make me feel, and even how you get annoyed when I watch Law & Order. My life is complete with you in it. You make my heart smile.

30.  There are no words to describe what you mean to me. You are my one true love. You are my reason to smile, the twinkle in my eye, and the happiness in my heart. I love every part of you. Every second with you is a breathtaking moment that I want to last forever. You are the missing puzzle piece that finally completes me. Without you, I am incomplete. Without you, I will never be happy.

31. I love you so much and I can’t stop thinking about you. I love your beautiful brown eyes and sweet smile. Your gorgeous, thick hair and adorable dimples. You look so beautiful in everything you wear, but especially when we go to the beach together! I just want to run my hands through your beautiful hair and stare into those mesmerizing eyes all day long.

32. I hope someday you will grow to love me as much as I love you because I already do. It’s been a tough year but somehow we made it through and somehow grew stronger in the process. I’m not sure what the future holds, but I do know that I love you more than ever and can’t ever imagine my life without you.

33. Dear, I just want to say that I love you so much even though you don’t believe me. I do, and that’s all that matters because I’m the one telling you this. I won’t stop loving you. One day, hopefully soon, you will finally come to understand.

34. I love your eyes, I love the way they shine when you are hungry for me. I love the feeling of your hands on my hips, pulling me close to you. I love how I feel closer to you than anyone else in this world.

35. You’ve captured my heart and soul and I can say without a doubt that my life is infinitely better with you in it! You make me feel like I can be the best version of myself and I am so happy we found each other. Through the good and the bad we always find a way back to each other. I admire you for everything you are, everything you do, everything you’ve done, everything you will do, everything you mean to me.

36. You are the kindest, most beautiful person I have ever met. I’ve lived for you, dreamed through you, and loved you. I remember our first date. We watched the sunset over the lake. The sky was so blue & so was my heart. I knew at that moment that I would love you forever.

37. You have been a great wife for the past 17 years. You have shown me so much love and patience. It has been a real joy being married to you. I feel so blessed to have a loving and respectful wife like you.

38. Rose, I love you. It has been a long week since we were together and I miss you every moment of every day. This day is a special one for us to celebrate our love and show our friends and family how much we truly mean to each other. My love for you is beyond anything I have ever felt in my life, it is so strong that it overwhelms me every morning when I wake up beside you.

39. Your love has never been questioned, but I just had to get it out. Even though I don’t express it enough, I think about it constantly. You are my life, the one that completes me. You mean everything to me and now that I have you I would never let you go. My love for you is one that will only grow stronger every day.

40. You’re my soulmate, my best friend. You have shown me what true love really is. My feelings for you grow with each passing day. I love you with all my heart and it will forever be that way. I can’t wait to show you how much I love you!

41. I want you to know how much your love means to me. I can’t help but think of you all the time. I want to be in a place with you for the rest of my life so we can grow old together and have a family. I have never felt so much joy in my life! I love you so much, baby!

42. Every day I count the stars that I met you. Every night I pray to the universe that we stay together forever. Your love has saved me and made me a better person. You accept me for who I am and never try to change me. Our love is like no other and it grows stronger each and every day.

43. I mean it when I say you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Your eyes, your smile, and your heart. I love the way we can just be together and not say a word and still have so much fun and feel so connected. I love how we’ve grown so close we know what we’re friends need before they do sometimes, and we take care of them just like family. I love you more than words could ever say!

44. I was looking at my computer today and I came across something. It was our song, "I thought of you." Whenever I hear our song, it always makes me think of you. It makes me feel so loved and so lucky to have you in my life! How amazing does it sound that my favorite song is about you! I am so proud to be with the most beautiful girl in the world.

45. To my sweetest, most beautiful, kindest, sweetheart. I love you with all my heart and soul! I feel so blessed to have found a love like this, a love that started as a friendship and has bloomed into something so much deeper. I anxiously await the day I can call you MY WIFE!

46. I love you more than you have ever dreamed possible. You are so beautiful. If I could capture one moment in time forever, I would choose this moment with you. You are my prince charming and I am your princess.

47. It’s crazy to think that I can love someone so much. It’s surreal to think that I have found the other half of my soul and that I get to call you mine. I hope you will be mine forever! With every passing day, my feelings for you grow deeper and stronger, until there is nothing else in the world but our love. I love you so much!

48. I love you for how special you are to me. You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever known. Your eyes, your smile they pull me in every time. Even when you are mad at me, I can’t stay mad at you. I love being around you so much that it makes my heart race. You are special!

49. I love you so much. In your arms, I have felt more love than I have ever felt from anyone else. You have been there for me when I needed someone most. You have been my heart and soul and my anchor and my hope and I don’t know what I would do without you. When we kiss the world stops and it is just us. When we had first met, you told me that you wanted to leave a lasting impression. And boy did you ever. Your smile.

50. I love you – not only for what you are – but for what I am when I’m with you. You have made my life so much happier than I ever thought it could be. I love your adorable smile and your beautiful eyes. I love the sound of your voice and your quirks which make you so lovable. I even love the way you drive me crazy at times because you’re so irresistible.

51. You mean so much to me. You are the light in my dark world, the joy in my sadness and the love of my life. I love you so much and cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you with all my heart and soul!

52. Every moment that I spend with you is a memory to be cherished and remembered forever. The past year and a half has been so special and so full of love and joy and laughter. You bring me so much happiness and we always have the best time together. I cannot wait for our future to be filled with even more memories and even more joy!

53. You are my lucky prize that will keep on giving. We have been through so much together and seem to get better every day. Every day I wake up and am so happy I found someone who will love me for me. I know we have a long way to go but you have been the most amazing person in my life.

54. I want you to know that I’m thinking about you right now. I want you to know that I love you more than I ever imagined loving someone before. I wish every minute of each day could be minutes spent with you. Every smile, every touch – all mine – because it’s me and you together.

55. You are the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world, inside and out. I cannot count the blessings that you have brought into my life. We started off as friends but our friendship quickly turned into something much more I knew that I loved you when I saw how much you cared for me & when I would watch you smile when I said “I love You”. I thought about you every day. Every single day. My world revolved around YOU, YOU, YOU!

56. I love you more than anything in the world. I can say it a million times and still not really get across how much you mean to me. You are my everything. Whenever I hear your voice I get butterflies of excitement soar through my heart. I am so proud to be your boyfriend and show everyone how amazing you are.

57. I love you, more than words ever will be able to say. I feel so blessed that I get to wake up every morning next to you and go to sleep with you every night. Our life together will never be boring and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. I have the best girlfriend!

58. I know my love for you can never be explained. I don’t think I could ever tell you every way I love you, but I will always show you. When we first met I knew there was something different about you, but it took some time to realize how lucky I am to have found you. Love is difficult to find but so easy to keep, and I’ll be damned if I lost what I have found with the first person that ever got into my heart.

59. For 10 wonderful years, your love has helped me carry the heaviest of burdens. Your love has warmed me when I’ve been cold, and you’ve given me strength when I could not rise. You’re my best friend, my lover, my rock in this crazy world in which we live in. Thank you for loving me for all these years.

60. I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing you are. Every day I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. And it seems like everyday I am able to view your beauty in a new light. So much so that I am convinced that there isn’t a lovelier woman on this planet. You are my soul mate, the other half of my heart, and all that matters to me. Without you, I wouldn’t be whole.

 

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post