Top 100 Emotional Messages for Him To Cry

 

emotional messages for him
Emotional Messages

Emotional Messages for Him To Cry

A man can be strong and powerful in many ways. He can provide for his family and love them with all his heart. And still, he can get very emotional and cry. This is a fact of life and there is nothing wrong with it. If you want to make him cry, here are some emotional messages for him that will help you.

The messages that are sent to someone with whom you have had an emotional relationship are called as emotional messages. These messages are sent to convey our feelings in a better way, when they are not able to be conveyed through words. However, these messages are sent with very deep thoughts, which are carefully written after a lot of thinking.

Emotional messages, when sent to boyfriends, can convey your feelings better than any other means. These messages are sent without the use of words, to make it more effective. You can send these messages to express your feelings in a better way.

The messages that we send to express our feelings to someone with whom we have had a relationship, should be sent in such a way that the person would feel the same as he used to during that relationship. These messages should be full of positive feelings and emotions as these are the things that make the relationship strong and long-lasting. If you have broken up recently, you would definitely want to send emotional messages to your ex so that he or she comes back.

Top 100 Emotional Messages for Him To Cry

1. No words can express the love I feel for you. With every passing day my love for you grows stronger and I fall a little more in love with you. We have been through so much in the past year, but no matter the struggles we have been through together I am proud. You are my best friend and I love that I can finally call you my boyfriend.

2. I want to tell you that nothing will ever change the way I feel about you. You are my absolute best friend. Our love is just so intense, it puts me in awe sometimes. I know our love will last forever because you are all I need!

3. I hope this Valentine, you’re filled with love. You are more than my lover, but my best friend. I couldn’t imagine life without you. You make me the happiest woman on earth! I will always love you…

60 Love Letters to the One I Love

4. You are such a special person. You make my heart race and my head spin. I never wanted to give my heart up, but you changed that, and now I can’t imagine life without you. You mean the world to me and I want you to know that I will always be here for you, and that I love you with all my heart."

5. The best thing that ever happened to me is when I met you. I knew the moment I saw you that we were meant to be together. Our love is so powerful and I just can’t stop falling for you every day. You are my world.

6. You are my light in a world of darkness. You are my only happiness when it is filled with sadness. You bring so much warmth to my cold heart that I just can’t stop thinking about you. You have been the love of my life from the beginning and will continue to be my only constant in a world where everything else changes.

7. I saw you across the room, and I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t know why, but somehow you had completely captured me. I still remember the night we met, the first time I kissed your sweet lips, your perfect face that always makes me melt, I love you so much. You are my one true love that completes me.

8. I love you more than I could have imagined. You are my best friend, my love, my life. You have made me so happy and without you I would be lost. I love spending days snuggled in bed watching movies with you, cuddling on the couch together, kissing under the moonlight, and every second of every day wrapped up in your arms. I’m so thankful for you being in my life!

9. The silly things you do make me smile. The way you think and speak makes me want to be a better person. I’ve never felt this way about anyone and it scares me, but in a good way. I feel like every day is an adventure and dragons can be defeated. You make my heart feel like it sings and it makes me want to kiss you over and over again!

10. I have been observing people around me for a very long time, and I have decided that I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I believe that our relationship is not going to affect our children, but only consider it. If you say so, I will marry you in a second!

11. Without you, dear, I simply could not live. Life would be a meaningless exercise in futility. My life is full because your love steers me down the right path every single day.

12. I love you with all my heart and soul. I realized how much I mean to you when we met. You are the most amazing person in my life, and I can’t wait to see what the future brings. I think about you every day, and I wish that you were here with me right now. I love you with all my heart, and all I can do is say thank you for being in my life.

13. My love for you grows every day. I wanted to let you know how much you mean to me and how lucky I feel to have you in my life. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and there isn’t a single doubt in my mind that we were meant to be together. I love you sweetheart!

14. Only you hold the key to my heart. The one who holds the key can cherish, love and protect it. My heart is yours forever. I love you!

15. I know that you sometimes feel a bit insecure about our relationship and your place in my life, but I want you to know that you’re all I need. I love you so much and I’m never going to let go, nor am I going to give up on us. You mean the world to me and I promise to make you feel loved every single day.

16. This is your warning… I cannot stop thinking about you day and night. I am so in love with you that I just can’t imagine a time when I didn’t love you. From the moment our eyes met, my life has been filled with a new purpose - a reason to smile. You have captured my heart and soul for all time. Please never let me go!

17. Thank you for being such an amazing person. I feel so loved and supported having someone like you in my life. You inspire me to be a better person every day. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you…I love you!

18. I want to thank you for being the best husband a woman could ask for. I have never been so happy as I am right now with you. You are my best friend, my soul mate and my true love. You make me smile every day and I can’t thank you enough for that. Thank you for making me the happiest women in the world – everyday – I mean it!

19. I love you because I’ve chosen to. I could have chosen anyone in the world, but I chose you. You are my best friend, my greatest inspiration, and my soul mate. I will always choose you every single time!

20. My heart races when I hear your voice, I feel so alive. Each night I pray to get to spend forever with you. Every breath, every second of your existence is my prayer answered.

21. Where do I begin? You are my best friend. My soul mate. The love of my life. We’ve been together so long I can’t remember what it was like before you. You are now part of me and I understand why they call it falling in love because that’s how it feels when you first meet the love of your life. You are that for me!

22. I am desperate to find words that I can string together to show you how much you mean to me. It’s impossible. How do you put into words the efforts, emotions and feelings of a lifetime? I can’t even begin to try, but I will risk everything just to have an opportunity to have my heart beat within your chest. You are everything to me and I hope this will show you. I love you so much and will, always and forever!

23. I cannot stop thinking about you. Our relationship means the world to me. I love you more every day, even though it seems impossible. You are my HAPPY ENDING!

24. I want you to know that I really appreciate you. I feel lucky to have someone like you in my life. I never lose sight of how wonderful it is to have a man like you in my life. You are a special person and I love you with all my heart.

100 Romantic Miss u Messages for Lovers

25. I love you so much. You are an amazing man and I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found you. You are my best friend. I hope our love lasts forever because nothing in this world could ever take your place in my heart.

26. it’s difficult to find the words to express just how much you mean to me. We have only been together for only a few months, but already my life is better because of you. You are my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, and most importantly my love. I can’t wait until we can make it official.

27. I love the way you look at me, your eyes penetrate my soul. I love your sense of humor, it always makes me laugh. I love the way you hold my hand. You give me butterflies every time I see you. You are my first true love, the only person that has ever loved me for who I am.

28. I have loved you from the day I first saw you that love has never gone away. It is stronger than ever, I love you baby. I will always be there for you and always love you.

29. I look at you and I am reminded of what true love feels like. You are my soul mate. My head, my heart, my everything. I could not imagine life without you. You came into my life like a whirlwind, throwing me for a loop… but in the best way possible. I couldn’t imagine spending my days with anyone else; you are perfect for me in every way.  I love you more than words can say, and couldn’t be happier.

30. You’ve had this amazing way of pulling me through some of the hardest times. You’ve helped me grow so much as a person, and you were there for me every step of the way. I love you so much, and I am so lucky to have you in my life.

31. My dearest, dearest love -- when you speak I hear music; when you are silent I hear your heart; when you are not near I cravel [sic] your [sic] arms; and when I dream it is of you.

32. I think you should be the only one to ever see me cry. You should never have to feel those tears on your shoulder from those I have struggled with, those I have tried to fight back, and those that have been caused by another man’s hands.

33. You are my one true love. You are kind, considerate, thoughtful, caring, considerate…the list could go on and on. I am so happy to have you in my life. I never thought my life would be complete until I met you. Since the day we met you have made me smile every single day! I love you with all of my heart!

34. I love you so much it makes me sad sometimes. You mean everything to me and I hope you’ll never ever forget that. Thank you for making my life so perfect and treating me so well. I wouldn’t change one single thing about us.

35. You were my best friend and now you are my soul mate. I love how we finish each other's sentences and the way that you always know when I need a hug. You make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world and like the luckiest girl to have your heart. I can’t wait for you to be my husband and share our lives together.

36. I don’t say I love you enough. I never took the time to appreciate what an amazing man you are. You remind me every day that with every passing minute I fall more in love with you. To this handsome, amazing man, Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you so much.

37. I can’t remember how we met, but I do know you were the best thing to come into my life. Thank you for loving me and putting up with me. You are my dream, my love, and I will love you forever.

38. I love you so much! I can’t stop thinking about you and wish you were here with me to share the day with me. Sending all my love, kisses, and hugs. Happy Valentine’s Day sweetie!

39. You fill this empty soul and lonely heart with laughter, love, and tears. I’m so thankful for you and your endless support of me. I’m glad we found each other and I promise to be the best wife any man has ever had.

40. I don’t think I can ever tell you enough how much I love you. When I see your face my heart skips a beat. I want to be with you forever and never leave your side. You are everything to me.

41. It’s crazy to think that four short months ago my life revolved around business and career. After you came into my life I focused on little else, but you. You are the most exceptional person I know. I don’t know anyone who can compare with your tenderness, honesty, character, and sense of humor. Thank you for making me smile; for making me laugh; for teaching me how to love unconditionally; for showing me there is absolutely nothing too high.

42. You are my world. You are the only thing that matters to me. I don’t know what I would do without you. Every time I look at your face I see it light up, and your smile makes my breath catch in my throat. Every time you wrap me in your arms and hold me close, I feel so safe and loved. When we talk it’s like a fairytale – love notes being written across the sky – a story of pure bliss.

43. I love my dog. I mean, he doesn’t talk a lot, but there is a connection between us that can’t be described. We grew up together and know each other’s little nuances. There are no surprises because there is no mystery, just unconditional love. You are like that love to me.

44. All I want is for you to be happy. I hope these few cards can express how much you mean to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Love you so much!

45. I will always be there for you and I hope you always feel my influence in your life. You make me love you even more and make me want to spend every moment of my life with you. I hope our lives continue to intersect and we walk each step of the journey together. When we touch my heart, body and soul come alive and I feel such happiness that is hard to put into words.

46. I wish I could find the right words to explain how much you mean to me. You are everything to me, my whole world. You are my strength when I feel weak, my rock, my backbone. If I would have to live without you then I just wouldn’t have it in me to go on this journey called life. I love you so much, baby.''

100 I miss you messages for girlfriend

47. I was very fortunate to have you come into my life. My heart feels so much more at peace with you around. I am at ease with you, and I am very protective of what we have together. You are the greatest man that any girl could hope for.

48. I love the way you care for me. I love your smile that I find myself staring at every day. I love how you laugh, how you treat me like a princess, and especially how you stroke my hair. Most of all I love the look in your eyes when you tell me that you love me. That look makes my whole world stop spinning!

49. There is no one else in the world that could have been there for me through high school, my parents being divorced, you being there through it all. You have been my rock when I needed someone to touch. I love you with all my heart and soul.

50. You are SO worth waiting for! You’re the diamond in a sea of Swiss cheese, a gift from above that I will never take for granted. I love you with all my heart and soul!

51. I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. There are so many things I want to say to you… but most of all I love you.

52. I want you to know that I love you. I love the way we joke around and laugh. I love that we can talk about anything and everything and never get tired of each other. Most of all I love the way you look at me: like I’m your whole world.

53. There are times where I see your flaws, but I don’t think you do. You could be so much better if you wanted to. but I love the flaws that make you just as much as the qualities that do. I am crazy about you!

54. I love you more than you know. You are my number 1 man. I will be your number 1 fan always! We make the perfect team and no one could ever steal my heart away from you!

55. I love you with all my heart, my life has never been better. I couldn’t imagine life without you. I promise to always love you and be here when you’re down. Thanks for putting the smile back on my face.

56. I love you so much! I want to be with you forever. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I never thought I could be this happy or this in love. You are something special and I hope one day you realize how lucky you are to have me. You say that you love me, but it’s not enough. If your lips could speak your heart I’m sure they would say “I love you now and forever.”

57. I love you so much that I can hardly express it. You are my best friend. Without you in my life I will be lost. I know there is no one in the world who will ever come close to making me feel the way you do. You are my knight in shining armor, saving me from the sadness I would surely drown in without you. It’s hard to believe this is real sometimes because it feels like a dream come true.

58. Every time that I get into the car, looking over at yours makes my heart skip a beat. I love you more than I could ever express in words. You make me happier than I ever thought possible and with every second that passes my love grows stronger.

59. I knew when I first laid my eyes on you that you were the one for me. I thought nothing could be better than that, but then I met you… And then I actually got to know you. Our relationship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so glad to have found someone as perfect as you are. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my everything. Thank you for being the most amazing boyfriend in the universe!

60. I love you with all my heart. I know you are the one for me. We are soul mates, no matter how hard it is to believe sometimes. I will love you until the end of time. With every beat of my heart I want to be yours.

61. I don’t know if you can hear me, but I hope somewhere deep inside you can. I love you with every piece of my heart and I will be right there waiting for you. Your strength is what gives me strength, your smile is what gives me hope. We’ve been through so much together and now we are finally on the other side… Don’t ever give up baby because I am here for you. I know this must be so hard, but please...

62. Thank you for every day I spend with you. Thank you for getting me through the days when everything is so hard. Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on just when I need it. Thank you for being the most amazing man in the world. You are my life, my soul mate, my one true love.

63. I want to be with you till the time stops. I love you so much my dove.  Marry me my queen!  Love like this is rare and unheard of, but we have it.  You are our daughter’s sunshine and my life is full of hope and joy when I look in your eyes! I love you dearly and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

64. I send these roses to express my ultimate love and appreciation for you. You make me a better person and I am so happy I have you in my life. I’m also thankful that we get to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you with all my heart!

65. ~His letter~ I am blessed to have you in my life. You complete me in every way. No words could convince me of how special our love is, because it is something that can’t be expressed with words alone. You are an amazing man who I know will make me the happiest woman in the world. You are a true blessing.

66. Love can’t be explained, it only is. When my life was full of darkness you entered my world. I never thought I could fall so hard for someone so quickly. Sometimes I hate the fact that all this feels so good because I know how much it will hurt when it ends. But my heart wouldn’t let me run from you and every day we spend together takes away all those bad thoughts. You give me strength and make me believe in love.

67. You are my first true love, my forever love. I am so glad that it’s you. You are the one that I want, and I’ll never let you go. You are so perfect for me, and I could never ask for anything better.

68. I want to thank you for every day of my life. I want you to know I can’t wait till our kids get here and we start a family. You are the best person in my life and I love you more than anything and everything.

69. We didn’t know each other long when your eyes were all I saw. The way you looked at me made my night. Every second with you has been exciting. And ever since that first day when you stole my heart, I wanted to let you know how much it means, but I just couldn’t find the words. All I want is the happiness that I saw in your eyes that day at school. And now, just one year later, we are near to our second.

70. I love you with every bit of my heart. It did take a few months for me to realize it, even a year, but I finally see that what we have is meant to last. I can’t image my life without you in it. You are my soul mate and I am so thankful for that.

71. I love my husband. I wonder what life would be like if we were never together. It would be an endless hell, a life of never knowing happiness. We talked for hours when we first met, and when you saw me for the first time your eyes lit up. You smiled and my heart melted in that moment.

72. What can I say to hold back the love I have for you? I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have you in my life. You are everything that makes my days brighter and happier. Every minute that passes I fall more in love with you.

73. I love you more than words can say. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I will always cherish our love and preserve our beautiful memories. I hope every day is filled with happiness.

74. You are my soul mate, the one I’ve been looking for. I love you more than anyone can express and always will. Thank you for making me a better person and thank you for the wonderful memories we make together. You rock my world! Happy anniversary!

75. I love you beyond words. I can’t wait until the day I marry you and be with you forever. Your love makes me feel like I am flying, that I am home. You are my one true love and my heart always beats for you.

76. I love you more than anything in this world. I’ll always be here for you, no matter what. I’ve never felt like this before, and I don’t want to lose it. You are my best friend, my soul mate. Thank you for the best 2 years of my life!

77. I love you, and I mean it. You’re perfect and I would spend forever and a day at your side. My love grows with each passing moment we share. Your smile is so contagious and your heart so pure and good that it gives me reason to believe in the world again. I’m so lucky that you came into my life and that we found each other. Our love will last as long as the stars shine above.

78. I love you more than the stars in the sky and more than each grain of sand on a beach. I would do anything for you, and I would walk through hell for you if it meant keeping you. There is no one like you and no one who makes me as happy as you do. Thank you for coming into my life! You’re my world.

79. You are my best friend, the one I can’t wait to see every day. You make me feel like a giddy school girl with butterflies in my stomach every time you smile at me. I am so lucky to have you by my side! I love you more than anything.

80. I thought that I was dreaming when I first saw you, but then I realized that my dream had finally come true. I never knew that love could feel so wonderful. I love you!

81. You are the love of my life, I’m so happy you are mine. I can’t promise you that this love will last forever. But what I can promise you is that for this moment it is, and I will never take it for granted.

82. Today is our 15 year anniversary and the date we met and fell in love. I swore on that day I would spend my life with you and I’m happy to say we still feel the same way. I am so lucky to be your wife for this lifetime and more yet. 

83. There are not enough words to describe how much I love you. The day you came into my life I was the happiest person alive. With every passing day I fall more in love with you. You are an amazing man, not only are you the love of my life, but also my best friend. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us!

84. Words don’t even begin to describe my love for you. You are the one thing in this world that brings me more joy than I could have ever imagined. I want nothing more than to be by your side forever. You mean everything to me.

85. I never thought I would find someone so special. But here you are, right in front of me. You have changed my life for the better and made everything around me worth living for. I love you with all my heart!

86. You are so sweet to me. I love you! You know just how to love me. You are always putting yourself last and that’s what I love about you the most. I wish that I was braver and could tell you more often how much I love you, but I hope this day reminds me to be more open with my feelings.

87. I have loved you for years, I have made my choice. I am so sorry for my stupid mistakes, but most of all I’m sorry for not making my feelings clear. Every day I want to be able to look at you and tell you I love you. Each time that I try the words freeze on my lips.

88. I’m not sure if you fully understand how much I love you. I think it’s because I know that you are my forever. You are the man that I see myself with for the rest of my life. You are the father of my children. You are what keeps me grounded and sane in this world. I could spend every minute of everyday telling you how much you mean to me, but I will never do it enough justice.

89. You say you can’t live without me – and it’s not just a figure of speech anymore. You love it when I depend on you, and I do. You say that I’m all you need – and it’s true. I feel good with you within my reach, and only with you. Every little thing about you makes me happy – your hugs, kisses, and love. If my life is a romance story, then my love is the reward.

90. There is a lot of love in the world, but there is only one you. I think that’s pretty special. You bring out the best in me and I know that if I could freeze time for a moment, I would cherish every second with you.

91. I love the way your hair smells. I love the way our kids laugh at your goofy faces. I love the way you look at me with so much desire, so much happiness. I’m so glad you are my husband and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. This is just the beginning of us.

92. I always find it hard to express my feelings, because I’ve never had the best coping mechanisms. Words are not usually my strong point. But words are what you ask for - so I’m going to try.

93. My darling, I know you can be busy, but please never forget to tell me I love you. We’ve been together for a while now and I know we’ll be together forever. There will never come a time when I don’t want to hear those three words from you. Even when you’re going through a hard time I still love you.

94. You are the most wonderful man I know. You make me smile and laugh, and I love you more than anything. No matter how many years we spend together I will always love you as much as I do today. You make me feel like a princess and adored. Your gifts mean the world to me and your words show me how much my love is appreciated. Every day we spend together is a gift; one that we share together and cherish till the end of time!

95. I don’t want to wake up one day and realize that our relationship was just a dream. Our love is real, everlasting and pure. It makes me feel so happy just to have you as my partner in life. It seems as though the whole world melts away when I look into your eyes. I love you so much!

96. Today is our 2 year anniversary and you still make me feel like I’m the only girl in the world for you. You are my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. I love you with all my heart. I will always be there to support you and love you no matter what. With love forever, your wife."

97. I know how lucky I am to have such an amazing man in my life. I see your love every day in the way you treat me, and in the words you say when we are alone. You make me feel like a queen and show me just how much you care. I love you and every day I thank the heavens above for bringing us together!!!

98. You are my sunshine, my rock and my inspiration. You give me the strength to make it through each day and the love we share keeps me going. You make life worth living and I can’t imagine a day without you in it.

99. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow. You are the light of my life and my reason for everything good that is happening to me right now. I can’t wait for forever with you because time without you seems empty.

100. I love you, and I thank God every day for you. You brighten every day and make every day better than the last. Life with you is better than any fairytale I have ever heard or read. I love you so much, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post