170 ❤️ Sweet message for a friend to make her smile ❤️

 

Sweet message for a friend to make her smile
Sweet Messages for a Friend

Sweet message for a friend to make her smile

We all have known that we need to show our love and care for each other because life is not just the moments we spend with our family or relatives. It is also about the time we share with our friends and colleagues at work and elsewhere because these relationships will build and shape us to become better person. So, here are some sweet messages for a friend to make her smile and sweep her off her feet as you share your feelings for her.

Also Read: 100 Romantic Miss u Messages for Lovers

170 Cutest Friendship Messages - The Sweetest Things To Say To Your Bestie

170 Ever feel like the sun is shining extra bright on you? I do. Because it's warm and happy to see you, check 170 sweet message for a friend to make her smile.
Sweet Messages


❤️ 1. A friend like you brings sunshine into my life on the darkest of days. You always know how to make me smile and I appreciate that more than anything. You are truly a wonderful friend and I am blessed to have you in my life.

❤️ 2. There are many women in the world that have men that love them, but not nearly as many have a true friend that loves them. I’m lucky enough to be the guy that has you as both. The time we spend together is always filled with nothing but fun times, memories and love for each other. I want you to see how much I care about you and how grateful I am to know you. When these four walls come crashing down around me I always think about our memories together.

❤️ 3. You bring such joy to my life and I’m so thankful we became friends. We have so much fun together and I look forward to all the wonderful things we will do together. I love you and wouldn’t trade our friendship for anything in the world."

❤️ 4. I am so lucky to have a friend as sweet as you. I hope that I am a good friend to you too. You are always there for me during the worst days and never give up on me no matter what I do. You are a beautiful person inside and out and I am so glad to have you in my life :)

❤️ 5. One day I decided to look for the best friend of my life on the Internet. And here you are, with your beautiful face and adorable dark eyes. There are times when I look at you and catch myself thinking that I don’t deserve to be your friend. You’re like an angel that fell into my life by mere chance… but I’m sure I won’t even miss a moment of it! With lots of love, darling!

❤️ 6. I am lucky to have you as a friend, and I am blessed that you are always there for me. There is no one else that makes me happier than you do. You mean more to me than words can express. I’m so happy we became friends and even happier we stuck it out! Because we are best friends forever!

❤️ 7. You have been my best friend for what seems like forever. In the last year so many things have changed in our lives, yet you were always there for me. You always do everything in your power to make me happy and I thank you for that. I know that we will be friends forever. I love you.

❤️ 8. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I am so glad we found each other and that we get to share our journey together. I adore you, little lady!

❤️ 9. I love you more than the stars, the sun and the moon. You are my best friend for life, no matter what happens I will always be there. Thank you for coming into my life.

❤️ 10. Today is your birthday and I wanted to make your day special. It’s taken me years to get over you, but I’ve finally moved on…to another guy…who you’re friends with. Haha, Jokes aside, I hope you know that I still think about how much you mean to me and I will always consider you one of my best friends.

❤️ 11. There is no one like you in the world. I don’t think anyone could ever come close. You are perfect to me. When I wake up in the morning your face is what I see and I hope that it will always be that way. Last night was amazing. The love we shared goes beyond anything that I have ever experienced before and I can tell that this feeling is going to stay around for a very long time.

❤️ 12. Thanks to you, I have been able to laugh and smile again. Thanks to you, I can cope with my depression even if it means seeing you only every six months. Thanks to you, I know that there are good people in this world who care about others, who do more than just talk about goodness. So thank you.

❤️ 13. I have been so blessed to have you in my life. We have been friends for so long, but I feel like we keep getting stronger in our friendship each and every day. It’s amazing how in love I’ve fallen with you. You are an amazing woman! I can’t ask for a better friend in the world! The things that I do with you bring me so much joy and make me laugh to no end! Thank you for being in my life.

❤️ 14. Sometimes I wish I could find words to convey to you how much joy and happiness you bring to me. You’re such a special friend, and then you do something like this and all my words disappear. Thank you for always making me laugh and keeping me company. I love you!

❤️ 15. To my dearest, I’ll never forget the first time we met. You were dressed like a dinosaur and you sat with me as I ate my lunch on that dirty floor at work. Still today you manage to always make me laugh and smile even when I don’t want to. Thanks for being such an amazing friend! Your friendship means the world to me and I love you so much!

❤️ 16. I never knew what love was until I met you. Thank you for opening my heart and letting me fall in love with you. You make my life complete, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

❤️ 17. Every second that I spend with you is like a dream come true. You’re my dream girl… My chocolate bar… My teddy bear… My sugar plum… And best of all, you’re my best friend.

❤️ 18. I’m so glad you are my friend. You make me laugh, make me smile. I swear I would do anything for you. Your heart is as big as the sky and your laughter lights up my day. When I’m with you all my worries disappear, you are the best medicine that money can’t buy.

❤️ 19. I hope that you are having a wonderful day! I just wanted to tell you that I’m thinking about you. I was remembering how much fun we had at the beach last summer. We have so many great memories together. I love being your friend! You are so special to me, and you mean so much to me. I am so grateful for having you in my life.

❤️ 20. I am jealous of myself for getting to see you first thing in the morning. I hope you know how much I care for you. One day maybe I will find the right words to express my love for you.

100 I miss you messages for girlfriend

❤️ 21. When I first saw you I thought you were beautiful…   when I got to know you I thought you were amazing… when we started dating I thought you were perfect… and now that we are in a relationship, I think you’re mine. :)

❤️ 22. I’ll never forget the day I met you. We bonded over our mutual love of the city, and the six years since have flown by so quickly. From day one, you were always so good to me—I loved spending time with you, talking to you, laughing with you. And if it weren’t for your support these past few months, I honestly don’t know how I would have gotten through them.

❤️ 23. I’ll put your hand in mine, hold it tight. I want the world to see, I love you so. You have my heart, inside of your hand. My dreams are in your arms, where I belong.

❤️ 24. Good morning sunshine. How would you like to go out for lunch today? I’ll so so hungry after such a beautiful sunrise. It’s an “Awe”some sight.

❤️ 24. I want to tell you how much I love you and how amazing you make me feel. Thank you for being such a loving and beautiful friend. I’ve never met anyone who cared about me like you do. You make me smile every day. You are so kind, loving and generous to everyone around you, especially to me!

❤️ 25. You are the best friend I could ever ask for. You’re so caring and thoughtful, always looking to bring joy to others. I just want you to know that I love you to bits. Everything about you makes me happy. Taking this walk with you makes my day!

❤️ 26. I never knew how much I could love someone until I met you. You are so beautiful inside and out, and you brighten up my life more than anyone else ever has. Sometimes I forget to tell you this, but I truly love you so much. My world is better with you in it.

❤️ 27. I don’t think anything could make me smile more, other than knowing you are there running to my side. You are my person, my best friend. Even if we were far apart I would love you just the same. I would miss seeing you every day and hearing your voice, but even still I’d want us to always be friends so I could read your letters over and over again.

❤️ 28. I wish I had the perfect words to express how much you mean to me, but no matter how hard I search they just aren’t there. I love you more than you will ever know and I hope that one day we can be together forever.

❤️ 29. I really miss you, girlfriend! I hope you are doing great. I know that we haven’t talked in a while but I don’t want you to think that I’ve forgotten about you. When I hear your voice through the phone my heart starts pounding faster. Your smile is still so precious for me and I cannot hold back the tears every time I remember the good times we had together.

❤️ 30. You are one of my best friends, and I’m lucky for that… You make me smile when I’m sad, you make me laugh when I’m mad, you are there to comfort me when I need it most.

❤️ 31. You really are an angel from heaven. I don’t know what I ever did to deserve you as a friend, but it is a true blessing. You have helped me through so much and always listened without judgement. The amazing memories we have made will last a life time. Thank you!

❤️ 32. Thank you for your relentless loyalty. Thank you for the inspiration to want to be a better person. Thank you for your laughter, your friendship and so much more. I will never forget this silly photo shoot we did, the hours spent singing in the car, or the silly moments we shared together at work. I wish you happiness every step of the way and I look forward to streaming movies just like this with YOU!

❤️ 33. I love you. Seriously. And I don’t know how to live life without you at my side. I don’t think I will ever get tired of saying that to you, of having you in my life.

❤️ 34. We’ve been friends since we were 11 years old. You’ve been there to listen, believed in me and laughed with me. You even talked me down from a life ending decision when I was going to jump off a bridge. I know we don’t talk as much anymore but you will always be my best friend, no matter what happens or where life takes us. In the end it never mattered what other people thought of us because we knew that what we had meant.

❤️ 35. Sugar, I want to tell you how loved you are. You are loved by many people throughout the world, but most of all by me. Your smile brings my day up. I look forward to seeing your face every day, because it makes my whole day worthwhile. I feel blessed to have you in my life. You are constantly on my mind constantly making me smile constantly looking at every detail that is you constantly wishing that I could hold you right now.

❤️ 36. I love how we can talk for hours and still want to spend more time together. I love how I can always count on you to listen to my problems and be there for me in my time of need. You mean so much to me and you’re the best friend a girl could ask for. I love you!

❤️ 37. You have been a huge part of my life for a long time. You have always been there in the good times and the bad. I could never forget all the laughs we shared, the memories we held dear, and the tears you wiped away from me. I love you sweet friend!

❤️ 38. I love you so much. I’m so blessed to have the friends I do, but you are the most special of all. You are my little angel that keeps me grounded when things get hard. Thank you for loving me when others are too blind to see what a wonderful person you are. I promise to always tell you how much I care about you when you need to hear it most.

❤️ 39. You are my whole world. You are the best friend I could ever ask for. I love you so much, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. You mean so much to me and I know that our friendship will last forever.

❤️ 40. You are the love of my life. You are everything to me. I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my days loving you. May these Valentine’s Day cards remind you that I love you more each day, and that I am always thinking about you, I can’t wait for the next chance to say “I love you.”

❤️ 41. I haven’t known you for long but we’ve been through a lot in such a short amount of time. I’m not going to sit here and say that we’re like family because that doesn’t do our relationship justice.The fact is things would be better if we were family. You mean so much to me; I love you, you make me laugh harder than anyone else, and I adore your personality. We may not be blood but you.

❤️ 42. Being friends with you is one of the best things that has happened to me. You mean so much to me and I love you. Every time we hang out I can’t wait to see what happens next and I know we will never get bored. You still think of me as a kid and that gives me a reason to stay for as long as I want and to never leave you again.

❤️ 43. You have changed me, made me a better person. You are so much fun to be around, I can’t imagine my life without you now. I am so glad you are here to cheer me up when I am down. Thank you for being there for me always.

❤️ 44. I hope I’m not too late in telling you how thankful I am for you. There are no words to describe the feelings I have for you. You are my soul mate, my best friend. Hope your birthday is amazing, feel free to have a little more cake if you want!

❤️ 45. I love you and I couldn’t live my life without you. You are an amazing friend and I wish you all the happiness in the world. Thanks for making my day every time we talk.

❤️ 46. Saying that I miss you means that I am thinking about you all the time. Thinking about you helps me get through my day. Since the day we met, our friendship has never stopped developing. Your sweet nature is so precious to me, I can’t resist it. To see you smiling takes away the stress of life. When you are gone, my heart is missing a part of itself."

❤️ 47. To my best friend, I love you! You have helped me through good times and bad. You have been a rock for me. Our friendship is something unique and I treasure it.

❤️ 48. Your friendship means so much to me. I don’t know what I would do without you. You are unique and I treasure your friendship. You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one that gets me through hard times. I love you so much!

❤️ 49. I love our friendship. You’ve been a true friend to me when I’ve needed one the most and you have a very kind heart. The thought of us being apart makes me sad, but even though we live far from each other I know we will always have a wonderful friendship. Thank you for being my friend!

❤️ 50. We’ve known each other for months now. We go to the same school, yet I never really noticed you. But quickly I learned you are so much fun to be around. Your smile lights up the entire room even on the rainiest Monday morning. You are so cute, so beautiful, so funny and so caring. Every day I ponder how to tell you are my best friend.

❤️ 51. I want to tell you I love you. You are the best friend anyone could ever have, you always know just what to say, and how to say it. Always there for me when I need someone, even if I can’t notice. And always being there for me when I don’t even need someone, just because you know I would feel lonely without you by my side.

❤️ 52. I can’t forget to tell you how much I love you. I always will, every day for the rest of my life. You are my best friend and my everything, don’t ever forget that.

❤️ 53. There are so many things I love about you. I love the way your lips curve upwards when you smile, your dimpled cheeks, even your little giggle. But most of all I love being by your side, watching out for you no matter what. You are my best friend, my heartbeat, my world.

❤️ 54. I'm so glad we met. We’ve been through so much together. Remember those first few years? It was a hard time, but I knew right from the start that you were the one for me. I was never alone because you were always there for me. You have a beautiful soul and it is noticeable from the moment I first saw you. We have been best friends for as long as I can remember, and I want to stay just friends forever.

❤️ 55. Every day that I wake up and you’re still my best friend I am grateful. Every time we hang out and laugh until our stomachs hurt I am grateful. Thank you for all your support, encouragement, love, faithfulness and friendship. You are my favorite person in the whole world no question about it! And if that’s not enough… I LOVE YOU!

❤️ 56. I’m not sure how it happened, but I think I may have fallen for you. You are one of my best friends, but you are more than that to me. Every day that passes you become more important to me. I don’t know how it happened, but sometime between last week and this week I realized I love you.

❤️ 57. There are so many reasons why I love you. You’re passion for justice, your smile, you’re contagious laugh, your positive attitude, your sweet nature… You are my best friend and I am lucky to have you in my life.

❤️ 58. I wanted to make you smile. Sometimes I feel like I’m your only source of happiness. You are my golden sunshine, but sometimes it feels like I can’t do anything right. You are always there for me to listen, to care and to love me endlessly. Words can’t express how much I love you!!!

❤️ 59. There’s something I need to tell you… you light up my life in such a special way. Your love makes me feel so incredibly alive; it gives me hope when things get shaky. I wish we could go back to when we both fell for each other because I can’t imagine my life without you: not now, not ever. Thank you for your friendship and for showing me what true love really is.

❤️ 60. When I think about our friendship, I get emotional. Our journey together has been one of the most amazing things to ever happen in my life. I can’t begin to describe how much you mean to me. There are just no words that could do justice to what you truly mean to me. I love you with all my heart and don’t know what I would do without you."

❤️ 61. OMG! I can’t believe it’s been a year – what a ride it has been. I’m so happy you are in my life. I don’t think you could ever understand how much you mean to me. You have the biggest heart and the best smile. Always remember that I am your friend forever and that we will always be there for each other through thick and thin…because friends like you are hard to find. Love You! Paul x.

❤️ 62. I just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking of you and that your one of the most amazing people I know!! You bring me joy and laughter every day and I just wanted to thank you for being such an amazing friend. I LOVE YOU!!!

❤️ 63. Hi, Growing up with you has been a blast! We’ve been through the good days and the bad. The sleepless nights together and the crazy adventures. I know we may not be as close as we once were, but that doesn’t change how much I care about you. And I hope one day we can reconnect – just like old times – and have just as much fun – if even more so – than before. I love you so so so so so so much.

❤️ 64. I love you for your loyalty, your sense of humor, the way you make me laugh, your patience, everything. I can’t thank God enough for putting you in my life. You are the best friend I could ever ask for. I’m so lucky to have you in my life.

❤️ 65. Even though I am far away, you are always here with me. I can talk to you whenever I want, and that makes me so happy. You are my best friend, the only person I’d trust with anything.

❤️ 66. I feel like I’ve lived a thousand lives since the first time I laid eyes on you. I am entranced; do you believe in love at first sight? I think I do, maybe because love is what I see looking at me when I look into your eyes. We started out as friends, but now…I feel like we are soul mates. My heart aches for you even more than my body aches for sleep, and both of these unquenchable thirst.

❤️ 67. I trust you completely. You are my best friend. You are my rock when I’m losing strength, you are the one person in the world I know I can count on. Thank you for always being there for me, just like I am there for you.

❤️ 68. I love you, you’re a beautiful girl, and I hope that this day can be a milestone of a new life with a guy who really loves you. Happy Birthday, my dear. Please don’t forget that time will not wait for anyone. You have to be tougher on life and your luck because each of us has only one chance to make things right!

❤️ 69. Dear Sarah, I know there isn’t a day that goes by that you don’t make me smile. You’re the kindest, most thoughtful woman I know and the best friend a girl could have. I don’t know what I would do without you, but I know it wouldn’t be nearly as much fun! I love you to pieces and can’t wait to see what adventures lie ahead for us!

❤️ 70. My day just wont be the same without hearing from you. You add so much to my life and I can’t imagine how dull it would be if we were never friends. So thank you for being a wonderful person and making my life better. I appreciate all the laughs and memories we share. I love you always and forever!

❤️ 71. You are the person I turn too whenever I have a problem. I know no matter what I tell you, you will never judge me, but instead will listen with your heart. You are so sweet and always try to see the good in every situation. You are my closest friend and someone that loves you is lucky indeed.

❤️ 72. It’s amazing what a few minutes of your time in the morning when I get off work, can totally make my day. Just knowing you are there for me, when I need you the most, make me feel so lucky. You are truly an amazing friend!

❤️ 73. Thank you for being one of my best friends over the years. It has been great getting to know you better the last few years and I’ve never regretted it. You make me smile like no one I ever met before. Thank you for all the laughs and good times that we have shared; I will never forget them.

❤️ 74. Sending you a smile to let you know that you’re on my mind today. Hoping that things are going well for you and that the people around you push you to be a better person, but not too much to take away from those fun times.

❤️ 75. You will always be my best friend. I’m so blessed to have you and I look forward to many more adventures and memories together! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your best friend Chelsea.

❤️ 76. Let me begin by saying thank you… Thank you for sharing your heart with me. If I could turn back time and start over, I would pick exactly the same path that brought us together. You are one of my closest friends, and I can’t imagine life without you in it.

❤️ 77. I love you. These three words have such a powerful meaning, and I speak them with such genuine love and admiration. I am so blessed to be your friend. You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world for you to be part of my life, and I cherish every moment we get to spend together.

❤️ 78. You are fantastic. You are an absolute joy to be around - you brighten up any room that you enter. As your friend, I want to make sure that you know how important you are to me. You are so much more than just a friend, you are my confidant, my shoulder to lean on when times are tough, the best listener I know and someone who understands me better than anyone else in the world. The love I have for you is so big it sometimes overwhelms me.

❤️ 79. I think about you often. With every smile you light up my day! I am glad we are friends and you are always there to support me through everything. I wouldn’t trade the love we share for anything in the world. You rock!!!

❤️ 80. Hey sweetie!!! You are my best friend! I don’t even know how it happened, but you are the first person I want to tell everything to. I can share anything with you and I know you won’t judge me or make fun of me. For that I am eternally grateful. And for you to believe in me when others can’t is something beyond words…except maybe “I love you!”

Top 100 Emotional Messages for Him To Cry

❤️ 81. I want you to know how much I love and appreciate your friendship. Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside. I’m glad you are a part of my life and always will be. I’m sending hugs and kisses your way, sending this wish for an awesome week ahead!

❤️ 82. I am so lucky to have you. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. I’ve known you for about 20 years, and every year I love you more. You are patient, kind hearted, warm, caring, funny. How did I get so lucky to find a friend like you? I’ll never know! Thank you for being my friend. There is no one else in this world that I would rather share my life with.

❤️ 83. When all around you say you’re going wrong, listen to your heart and you’ll be fine. I have your heart, I have your love, and I am so happy to say that we met. I cherish every moment of our time together, as it is some of the best that life has to offer. You are always on my mind and in my heart. With you the days are never long, as I am more than satisfied with your company.

❤️ 84. My best friend, sister from another mister. I have known you since we were 5 years old. Since then it always had been a us against the world. Now that we are a bit older and a lot different, you still have my heart all on lock. When life turns really hard on us I know your there to help me out. When people put their noses on our business know that I have your back. You are so much more than a friend, you are my family.

❤️ 85. I might not have all the fancy things in life, but I have you. And that makes me a million times richer than anyone else I know. The vibrancy and happiness that radiates from you is a constant reminder of how simple life can be. You show me how to live without any regrets. The idea of life without you scares me, but also gives me strength to make every moment count.

❤️ 86. I was going to spend a lot of money on a really nice card for you, but then I decided that this way I could just take you out for coffee, which I’d much rather do anyways.

❤️ 87. Your friendship is one of the most powerful things I have ever had in my life. I know there are more special moments in our future, and I can’t wait to live more of them with you. Love you always, friend!

❤️ 88. If I had one chance to change my position in life it would be to have you by my side. You are the most amazing friend that anyone could ever ask for. You are always there with a helping hand, a comforting word, an ear to listen. No matter what the circumstances you are always there to support me through thick and thin. I’m glad that our friendship is one of lasts, this way I can look forward to spending the rest of my life with you on my side.

❤️ 89. Over the last couple of months I have been going through a really rough time. You have always been there for me, holding on to my hand and telling me everything would be okay. Words can not explain what you mean to me, but I hope this little love note will show a glimpse of my admiration for you.

❤️ 90. We have been friends for a long time now. We have been through a lot of different things together and I know that we will be friends until the end. I am really glad to have a friend like you who doesn’t care about my faults and never judges me. You love me for who I am and that is what makes you the best friend.

❤️ 91. I am reminded of how incredible you are with each passing day. I’m sure the awesome guy that you are, you already know that too. I want to be with you when your happiness reaches its peak, feel when your sadness is deepest, and enjoy every moment of you. I wish for us to go on long trips together, talk late into the night, and finally end this struggle called life together.

❤️ 92. I remember the first time I met you, how shy and quiet you were, and now watching you become such an extrovert makes me so proud. To see you grow and change into such a selfless person is so amazing. I hope I can always be there for you, to listen to your dreams and wishes, and that we can grow old thinking of each other and smiling.

❤️ 93. I could tell you how much I love you over and over again, but that won’t be enough because loving you is like breathing. It’s what makes me alive. Love is priceless, and I would give the world to see the smile on your face every single day for the rest of my life. You are so amazing, so incredible, it sounds cliché but it’s the simple truth.

❤️ 94. I wanted to say thank you for being the best friend anyone could have. I love you with all my heart. Even when I don’t show it, you are always on my mind. When I feel down or upset I think of you and then I know that life really has some awesome things in store for me. You are truly an incredible person and I am so lucky to have you.

❤️ 95. You are the best friend I could ever ask for. You’re always there when I need you, you brighten up my day, and you’re always amazingly supportive of me. I love you!

❤️ 96. You are my rock, during the stormy times and through the rough patches. I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful friend. You always seem to know just what to say or do, and you really know how to bring laughter my way. It doesn’t matter what is going on with me, you are there for me with an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on. There is no one else in this world that could possibly be better than you.

❤️ 97. I may not be able to call you a thousand times a day, or tell you out loud a thousand times a week how much I love you, but I will say the words in my heart. And when you come around, if only to see me smile, know that it is for you that I smile.

❤️ 98. Hey girl! You are one of the best friends I’ve ever had. You make me smile when I’m in a sad mood and lift my spirits in general. We always seem to be in sync and I can talk to you about anything! Your kindness is truly appreciated and you make me happy to call you my friend.  

❤️ 99. I have been friends with you for a very long time and I love every second of it. Not a day goes by where I don’t think about your smiling face and beautiful eyes, or your sweet voice. You are the most precious person in my life. You make me feel better when I am sad, you make me laugh when I am mad. In the end, you are my best friend and I wouldn’t trade that for anything in the world."

❤️ 100. You are my best friend, the one who makes me smile when I’m tired, who makes me laugh when I’m mad. You are the one person who means the world to me. I can’t imagine living my life without you in it. I wish you the best love ever, and hope that one day you feel half of what I do for you now.

❤️ 101. You are my best friend, my lover, my Partner in Crime! I couldn’t imagine spending one day without you. Everything with you is an adventure & I can’t wait for the next one with you. Every minute I spend with you is like a thousand gold pieces. I will forever treasure our friendship." Soon after this post he proposed to her.

❤️ 102. I can’t stop thinking about you. I mean literally can’t stop thinking about you. I love you so much it hurts. I wish I could take away all your pain and make you happy every day! I love you so so much!!!

❤️ 103. Love is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever known. You are the love of my life. You bring light into my darkness, love into my life and so much more. I am so glad we met each other. Our friendship means so much to me. I really hope we can stay friends forever, because you are true friend to me…

❤️ 104. Your friendship, your companionship, your love…they means more to me than I could ever say. I’m thankful for every moment we’ve spent together, and I do hope we spend many more to come. You’re a wonderful and amazing friend and I truly cherish you.

❤️ 105. Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. Thank you for being my best friend, my confidant, my rock, the one person who knows me better than anyone else. You have always been there with a shoulder to cry on, words of comfort or even just being the cheerful voice on the other end of the phone. No matter how I feel you are always there to make me feel better. And now, now I want to do that for you.

❤️ 106. You are an amazing friend. I don’t know what I would do without you by my side, you always there to help me out whether it is a well-intentioned kick in the butt or a pat on the back. I am so lucky to have a friend like you. Thank you for being a big part of my life and for always being there for me.

❤️ 107. The first time I saw you across that crowded room, my heart skipped a beat. You dazzled me. I never knew someone could make my heart pound so fast. It was like fireworks on the fourth of July; the look on your face got stuck in my head, and no matter how hard I tried to get it out it’s stayed with me every day since.

❤️ 108. Sending you some smiles and love with this card I made for you! With you in my life, it’s like I’ve won the lottery. Girl, you’re straight up my best friend and I love spending time with you. You make me laugh harder than anyone else--you’re my sidekick! When I think of my favorite moments, they are all when I am with you!

❤️ 109. I can’t even put into words how much I care about you. I want to show you how special you are to me. Getting to be your friend was the best thing that ever happened to me. The littlest things make me smile because of you. You are truly special to me!

❤️ 110. It makes me happy every time I see your gorgeous face. You are an amazing friend, always there for me no matter what. I am so lucky to have you in my life! We have so much fun together and I hope it never ends. You are one of a kind, blessed with amazing looks on the outside…and an even more stunning beauty that resides within.

❤️ 111.  I LOVE YOU! Is it possible to love someone so much? I can’t sleep because I miss you so much. I don't know where I'd be without you. You are an amazing, beautiful, kind-hearted person that I truly do love.

❤️ 112. The day we met I felt like I had known you forever. You were the first friend I made and you still mean the world to me. We’ve gone through a lot together and we understand each other. No matter what happens, we will always be best friends and I love you so much!

❤️ 113. I love you, and I feel like this is just the beginning. I could never ask for a better friend, partner in crime, and soul mate. Thank you for every single moment we share together because it means so much to me. I can’t wait to be your wife!

❤️ 114. I hope this finds you well and brings warmth to your heart. Little do most people know but behind those beautiful brown eyes is a truly beautiful soul - one filled with hope, promise, and so much love. Keep your head up and never lose that spirited personality that catches everyone off guard; it’s what makes you the amazing person that you are.

❤️ 115. I know I’m always the one to say it, but I love you! You are my best friend, my sounding board when I need advice, my ride or die in the worst of times. If you weren’t in my life I would be so lost. Thank you for all the laughs and small talks we’ve had. You’re an amazing woman and I couldn’t keep up with my life without you.

❤️ 116. I want you to know that you are the most amazing person I have ever met. Your strength, compassion, determination, and love are an example to be followed by most. You are so strong and brave I couldn’t be more proud of knowing you. You have my heart. It beats only for you. I will love you forever and always."

❤️ 117. I always say I’m thankful for you because you’re just that amazing. You are one of the few people that have gone through thick and thin with me, give me advice when I need it, give me a hug when I need it, and most importantly let me cry on your shoulder when I need it.

❤️ 118. I am so thankful for you. Every day I wake up and think of all the things we do together and how you always made me smile… I love you so much, I hope we will be friends for a long time.

❤️ 119. When I first met you, I thought you were beautiful. Then I got to know your beautiful soul. You’re the most amazing, sweetest girl that I have ever met. You are always there for me, just like I will always be there for you.

❤️ 120. The problem with loving you is I never know if I am going to get a text, a trip to the hospital or an invitation to your wedding. You always know how to make me smile and show you love more.

❤️ 121. I’m happy and I want the person who means the most to me in this world to be even happier. Even in my worst days, you bring me sunshine when it rains. You make things worth fighting for when nothing else makes sense. Thank you for your friendship and love; I can’t wait until we both look back and see how much we changed each other’s lives.

❤️ 122. I love you more than words can say. I have never said it before, but I feel so strongly about you that I just had to say it. You are the love of my life and I’m so glad we found each other.

❤️ 123. I spend so much time caring about everyone else that I often forget to say I think you’re amazing, or that I love you. You put up with my crazy and keep me in line when I go too far, without complaining. If anyone deserves happiness, it’s you. Thank you for always being there for me and taking care of me.

❤️ 124. I love you more than I ever thought possible. I’ve never felt this way about someone before. It didn’t take long for me to realize that you are my soul mate, the one person in the world that I want to spend forever with. I never want to be without you ever again!

❤️ 125. I told you that I’d write you every day, and I meant it. I love you to the moon and back. You know me better than anyone and we always have so much fun together. I want to celebrate every day with you and can’t even imagine life without you around.

❤️ 126. I wished that I could give you all of my love this year. Not just because it’s Valentine’s Day, but also because I want to let you know how much you mean to me. I hope your day is filled with happiness and joy, and that all your dreams come true.

❤️ 126. I believe that love is a force of nature. So, I’ll praise the sun, the rain and the seasons. The fire, the wind and the ocean tides. This is a hymn to Shiva my king! I sing this chant from my heart to your soul, you’re my love and my God!

❤️ 127. You make me smile and we laugh together, you make me feel incredible and we connect spiritually. You take my breath away every time we kiss and I never want us to be apart. I love you with all my heart. I always want you by my side as my lover, best friend and soulmate.

❤️ 128. Happiness is such a beautiful thing, but it’s so fleeting. Even the best times can fade with the ticking of the clock. But I’ve found that no matter what happens, as long as we’re together we can weather any storm. You mean more to me than I could ever express and I love you with all my heart and soul. Each and every day we spend together makes me happier than I could ever imagine. I cherish our time together even more.

❤️ 129. You are the best friend I could ever have! I will always be by your side, no matter what. I love you to pieces. Let’s hang out soon! Love & miss you, Christina.

❤️ 130. You are the only person I would love to share my morning coffee with, someone special who I can share my dreams with. Life would be meaningless without you. It feels like you are already part of me and always will be. You are darlin’, I love you so much!

❤️ 131. Hi sweetie, I can’t stop thinking about how much fun we had last night. I had such a wonderful time with you! I hope you are having a good day today. Call me when you get a chance! I hope your day gets even better after getting this message!

❤️ 132. You have been there with me through thick and thin. Your heart is so big and letting you go would break it in two. You are the best person I know, even though you can be a tad crazy at times haha. I would love to hold you forever and never let go.

❤️ 133. Hey, I wanted to write you a note to thank you for being such a good friend and supporting me thru everything. I know we haven’t seen each other in like a week and we live like 15 minutes down the road from each other but this has been the most exhausting and stressful week of my life and you were there for me! So thank you for that, and all the fun we had as kids, and all the memories we made as adults.

❤️ 134. Hey, petal. Happy 2nd Valentine’s Day with me!! I can’t believe that two years have come and gone! I love you more than anything in the whole world, k?

❤️ 135. Thank you for all the laughs, fun times, advice, and support! You are one of a kind and I am blessed to have you as a friend. I hope I made at least 1/10th the impact on your life that you have had on me. Love you!!

❤️ 136. I don't know where I'd be without you. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You always know just what to say to pick me up when I'm down. I love you more than life itself and hope that I never lose the right to call you my best friend."

❤️ 137. I may not be the one to hold your hand and walk down the streets of Paris or share an umbrella during a rainy night – but I am the person who will stand by your side and fight every battle even if we disagree – for we both know that loyalty is nothing less than love.

❤️ 138. Sometimes I wish I was with you now so I could hold you with my arms, kiss your forehead and tell you that you are one of the best friends ever. I love how funny and charming you are. You are always there for me, even though sometimes I’m not worth it. Without you my life would be empty! I really appreciate our friendship, love our talks and your bright smile.

❤️ 139. You are such a wonderful person. I see you make sacrifices for others, and always seem to be there when they need you most. You’ve made me feel like part of your family and I feel like we’ve known each other our whole lives. I appreciate you and hope we can continue this relationship and get to know each other even better!

❤️ 140. Hi, you are the best friend I ever had. I am so glad to have you in my life. Always there to support me, laugh with me and just be there for me whenever I need you. I want to say thank you for everything. You are the best!!!!

❤️ 141. I don’t tell you nearly enough, but I can honestly say that I love you. I’ve never felt more strongly about anyone else before. You’ve grown into such a beautiful young woman and you bring me such joy. I enjoy our talks, laughing at your inside jokes and spending time with you. You really are a treasure, a rare gem and I am so lucky to have you as a friend.

❤️ 142. You rock my world. You’re my favorite person, the one I want to be around, the one I want to talk to, and laugh with. I love you so much it makes me happy just knowing you’re there. I hope you feel the same way!

❤️ 143. I believe in us and I know we will work it out through all the storms we’ll go. I love you because we can be crazy, fun and adventurous together and still find that intimacy and sweetness every relationship needs. You make my life complete and I’m grateful because without you by my side, I wouldn’t be whole.

❤️ 144. You are a good friend. I don’t tell you that enough. People come into our lives for a season, some stay a while and others leave too soon. You were a gift to me, a gift I will not take for granted. I hope you know how much I cherish your friendship and know that my door is always open when you need it to be. Thank you for being my friend!

❤️ 145. I want you to know that I am so proud of the amazing person that you have become. You are an inspiration to those around you and yet never fail to remain the same down-to-earth person you were when we first met. You inspire me to be a better person and I hope that along this new journey we are embarking on, I will be able to do the same for you.

❤️ 146. Thank you for being a wonderful friend. Thank you for loving me and being there for me when I needed it the most. I don’t know what I would have done without you.

❤️ 147. I am so proud of the woman that you have become. You are truly an inspiration to me and everyone you meet. I know how hard life can be, but no matter what there is always hope. Look at how far you have come since our first meeting. Be inspired by your own courage and never give up on yourself my friend! Remember, it is always darkest before the dawn!

❤️ 148. What’s it like to be loved? That’s what I ask myself every day. What is it like to wake up to an embrace, instead of an alarm? To touch lips instead of keys? To feel arms instead of the bus barricade? What is it like to be loved?

❤️ 149. I have so much fun when I am with you. You are great to talk to, you are funny, but mostly…you are just simply an awesome friend. I look up to you because you are strong, independent and smart! You are very beautiful. I have no clue why boys don’t chase after you. You would make the perfect boyfriend or husband. With our friendship, I am very happy and satisfied! Good luck in life!

❤️ 150. I just want to say that you have been a true friend to me and I love you so much. I will always cherish you as a part of my life, as a part of my heart. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and may God bless you always. Hopefully this inspires you to write your loved ones a nice letter!

❤️ 151. Little things mean a lot. If you are my friend, I promise to make you smile every day. I promise to think of you every day. To say an encouraging word, to hand you a rose, to hug you tight, to give you thoughtful gifts, to share good book recommendations, to get angry with your enemies, to open the door for you. God forbid there is ever someone cruel or evil or sinful that tries to do you any harm…I will fight them tooth and nail till the end.

❤️ 152. I never believed in love, until I met you. From the moment we met, it has been a journey. Each day I grow fonder of you and I feel so lucky that we have become such great friends. You’re definitely part of my life and always will be.

❤️ 153. I’m wishing those blue eyes of yours sparkle as you read this note to you. I want to take the pain away from your heart and love you to the moon and back. You should know how special you are and I’ll give you a million reasons why.

❤️ 154. I love you. I love your smile and your laugh. I love how we never seem to run out of things to say, and I love how we always find a way to return to friendship after a fight. I am so proud of who you’ve become and one day I hope that you can be as proud of me as I am of you."

❤️ 155. I have a secret for you. A love so warm and pure, I don’t know where in the world to hide it. You bring a smile to my face in a way no one else could. I love you so much and words could never express what I feel for you.

❤️ 156. Today marks the 5th year of our friendship. Over these last few years I’ve come to know you as someone who is strong, funny, loveable and someone I can always turn to for advice or companionship. You are smart, kind, funny… you have so many different wonderful traits. But what I admire most about you is your ability to forgive and forget... no matter how ugly things get. I’m so grateful to have a lifeline like you in my life.

❤️ 157. I’m proud of you and the person you have become. You’ve come so far and I think it’s amazing. I love you so much and I’m excited to see where life takes us together.

❤️ 158. I have never heard you say you love me, but I feel it every time we look into each other’s eyes, every time we hug. I know you love me. You are my best friend until death do us part.

❤️ 159. My four-year old daughter gave me this letter when I picked her up from school. At first, I was so touched, because she is such a dear child, and she brightens each day with her positive energy and loving nature. But then I realized that this tiny little girl has already taught me something very important . . . how to love unconditionally . . . no matter what the circumstance . . . how to look beyond the faults and embrace life’s imperfections and challenges without you.

❤️ 160. Hey my love you’re amazing! You’re smart, talented, kind, and beautiful. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I hope you know how much I care for you and how lucky I am to call you a friend. You make everything better when I’m with you, and you make the world brighter. From our late night talks to our little adventures, everything is better with you! Thank for being such an amazing person!

❤️ 161. As your friend it brings me joy that I can bring you happiness. Your heart is pure and true, your soul like an angel. When I’m with you I feel like I’m soaring high above the clouds playing with all the birds. Every night I fall asleep filled with thoughts of you. And every day time seems to fly because all I can do is think of you!  And now my love is turning into words, but my heart is always with you, wanting you.

❤️ 162. I just want you to know that I love you. You’re a very special person and sometimes it amazes me how much we have in common. Today has been a tough day for me, but your friendship always helps me get through my sadness. You are an amazing friend and I love you so much!

❤️ 163. I don’t know how I got so lucky, but I am glad I met you. You make me smile and laugh every day and I can’t wait to see what else we can do together. You mean the world to me and I love you dearly!

❤️ 164. You are the first person I think of when I wake, and the last person I think of before I go to sleep. Thinking about you keeps me happy all day, even if were apart. Keep shining!

❤️ 165. I know that I’ve told you this before, but I just want to say it again. There is nobody else in the world that I would rather spend my life with than you. You are my best friend and soul mate whom I will love forever. I hope you have an amazing day! Love you girl!

❤️ 166. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met, and you always know how to cheer me up. You mean so much to me, more than you could ever know.

❤️ 167. it’s you that I think about when I wake up each morning, it’s you that I miss all day long. I don’t know how it happened but you have become essential to my wellbeing. You are so beautiful inside and out, there is no one else in the world like you! Thanks for being my best friend.

❤️ 168. Today, tomorrow and for all my tomorrows, I want to come home to you. I want to watch you smile in the morning when I bring you coffee in bed. I want to see your beautiful brown eyes light up when you see a funny commercial on TV. I want to find out how you like your eggs cooked and make them for you every morning.

❤️ 169. Thanks for your friendship, the shoulder to cry on, the motivation, and most of all your friendship. You’re amazing and I don’t think I could ever replace you. But I’m pretty sure I couldn’t live without you.

❤️ 170. I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post