200 + ❣️ Best Emotional Love Messages ❣️

 

Best Emotional Love Messages
Love You

Best Emotional Love Messages

The best emotional love messages are those that touch the heart and connect with people. You can say any of those words to or to your loved one. For the whole life, love is a very important feeling. The feeling of love binds us together and makes our life full and happy. Words express feelings well. Use these best emotional love messages and express yourself easily. These best emotional love messages will make you feel loved and well-experienced in expressing your emotions well.

200 ❣️ Best Emotional Love Messages ❣️

Best Emotional Love Messages
Love Messages

1. I don’t think I could ever love you less than I already do; but here we are. It’s like every day my love for you grows and I don’t know what to do with myself. You make me extremely happy and always put a smile on my face no matter what is going on. I don’t think there is anything you could do to make me love you any more than how I already do right now. Thank you for making me such a happy.

2. You are my everything. My world, my heart, my happiness. I love you dearly! Every time I look into your eyes I fall more in love with you. Each day I am grateful for having found you. I feel so lucky to have met you, my dreams are coming true every day. I love you with all of my heart!

3. I can’t explain how much you mean to me. You are my life, my soul mate, the love of my life. Words fail me when I try to describe what you are to me. You are everything I never knew I wanted. I fell for you head over heels the first time I laid eyes on you. You are everything I could ever dream of or hope for. Some people wait a lifetime for their one true love, but not me…My one true love has been

4. I love you more than I ever thought was possible. You are the most important person in my life and I couldn’t imagine my life without you. Thank you for always being there for me, for listening to all my problems, for holding me when I cry. You are by far the best thing that has happened to me in my entire life, and I love you forever!

5. I am so thankful for you. You are the greatest husband, father, friend and lover. Every day that passes I fall more in love with you. I can’t wait to see what life has in store for us. I know it will be full of joy and happiness! I love you more than words could ever express.

6. You are my very first thought when I wake up, and my very last before I fall asleep. And in between, you are my everything. I look forward to spending countless more years with you, for the rest of my life. I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

7. Gosh, I love you a thousand billion times a trillion. You are my soul mate, my lover, and my best friend. I never want to be apart from you ever again. I just love you so much.

8. So many times I have stood before you trying to find the right words to express the love that I feel for you. And if this is my last time standing here, these words still don’t seem enough.

9. I love. You. I don’t say it enough, but that’s only because I don’t feel like I could ever show you how much. It would be impossible to contain these feelings inside me if I could tell you 20x a day how much I adore you. So, I love, I love, I love you more than words could express.

10. I want to tell you that I love you because when I say it, it makes me feel like my heart is going to explode out of my chest.

11. You are the light in my heart. Your love gives me strength to face each new day, and your kiss chases away any darkness. I love you more than I ever thought possible. You are my life, the beat of my heart, the beginning of every breath I take.

12. You’re the best boyfriend in the world! You’re so thoughtful and caring as well as so dang cute. I love you sooooo much!

13. I just want to say that you mean the world to me and you always have. You are my soul mate whom I can’t imagine life without. I hope you know you have made me the happiest woman alive. I love spending every moment with you and I never want this feeling to end.

14. You are my one true love. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before, and I don’t believe I ever will. I am so glad you are mine. When my eyes meet yours, my heart feels like it is going to burst with happiness. Thank you for everything! You truly are amazing. This day would not be possible without you and your love for me and our love for each other!

15. You are my world, my everything, my one and only. I want to be with you every second of every day for the rest of my life, no matter what happens. I don’t know what I would do without you . You make me laugh harder than anyone else, smile brighter than the sun. I love you more than i could ever explain in words. Love always!

16. We have been through so much together, and I am so thankful that you are always there when I need you. The thought of being without you scares me because I love you so much. Even after all this time I still remember how it felt to be in love with you for the first time, and how excited I was for life to be a roller coaster ride with us. I never thought that a guy like you would ever see me as interesting or wonder why I love you is easy to explain

17. You are an inspiration to me. I am so lucky to have a love like yours. I will always cherish your love and cherish your heart. Happy Christmas my love, I hope you have a wonderful day!

18. I adore you and love you with all my heart and life. Your kindness, understanding and sense of humor is what I love most about you. I am so lucky to have you in my life!

19. I love every minute of our days together. I love laughing with you and watching you make everyone else around us laugh. Your beautiful smile like the sun’s rays after a gloomy day. Always remember how much I truly love and care for you. I want to give you the world and everything that comes with it!

20. I knew when I met you that our love was meant to last forever. I love your smile, miss your touch, and can’t imagine life without you in it.

21. I have never been happier. I have never felt closer to another person. I love you. And only you. You are my best friend, my lover, my soul mate, and soon to be hubby.

22. Just want to tell you that never in my life have I met a sweeter, smarter or more beautiful woman than you!! I think I’m going to keep you!!

23. I woke up this morning and as I usually do, I flipped on the television to start my day. As I went through the channels to see what was on, I came across a movie called,” A Walk To Remember”. It was a story about a young girl and a young man and how they fall in love and enjoy life. As I continued watching it, I realized that we could be just like these two people if we weren’t fighting over stupid things.

24. There is no one that can make me smile like you do. You give me butterflies, and every time I see your face my heart skips a beat. I love you and all of you and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you by my side!

25. There are no words that I can say to explain the love I feel for you. No matter what happens in life, no matter how dark or sad it gets, you are always there to pick me up. There is no one else in this world that I would want to spend my life with. You are my soul mate, my love, my best friend.

26. You are my sunshine, my moonlight, my everything. There are no words to describe how much you mean to me, but I will try. You are my heart, my love, the very blood in my veins. You are all that I could ever want or need in this world. I love you with all of my heart and soul. I will always be there for you. I can’t imagine life without you.

27. I know I am not the best person ever, but with you by my side I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. You show me that love can exist. You make me happier than anyone else can, and I hope to show you how much you mean to me every day of my life.

28. You are my love. My best friend. The one I care for, dream of and think about every night before going to sleep. I’d go to the ends of the earth just to see you smile. You’re my everything!

29. Thank you for being the amazing human being that you are. I feel forever blessed to have you by my side. I love you more than words could ever say, and I’m so lucky to be spending my life with you.

30. You are my life, my sun, my moon and all of my stars. I could never dream of a love so strong and beautiful. You mean everything to me and I don’t say it enough. Your love reaches across the depths of my heart and warms me from head to toe.

31. Thank you for being my best friend, my soul mate. The greatest lover I have ever known. I am so thankful for you!

32. There is nothing quite as precious as the moment I see your face. The world around me stops when I watch you sleeping. You are so beautiful and so peaceful. As I quietly watch you, my heart overflows with love for you!

33. I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you. It is still so hard to believe that you are mine. You are so beautiful, so wonderful. You fill my heart with so much joy and I am so truly blessed to call you mine.

34. I have been blessed with someone who is so beautiful, so loving and so generous, someone who treats me like a queen. And I am so lucky to have found her. I love you!

35. Your love is all I need in life to feel complete. You are the most loving, caring, and sweetest man a girl could ever ask for. I don’t want it any other way because your imperfections are what makes you perfect to me! Your smile makes my heart skip a beat and your kisses take my breath away. I love you so much baby.

36. I wasn’t sure if my love for you would ever dissapate, but I am truly content with my decision to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the most amazing man that has walked into my life and I don’t think that I will ever find another who can compare to you.

37. There is no best or worst when it comes to love, but there are many ways to describe it. One of the most powerful things you can do for your partner is tell them exactly how much you love them. Here are some of the most powerful words you can say to your partner.

38. You are my source of infinite happiness. I love you more than all the stars in the sky. I want to spend every day until the end of time with you because I know that I will never find another half as wonderful as you. And for that, I am eternally thankful to god, that he put an angel like you on this earth just for me to love and cherish forever.

39. I never thought I’d love anyone this much. You have shown me all the happiness I have been searching for my whole life. You have shown me what it feels like to be loved and to feel wanted. I can’t wait to spend a lifetime of more with you. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile! I couldn’t ask for anything more.

40. Being with you is like a breath of fresh air. You’re amazing and I am so grateful that you chose me to spend the rest of your life with. It’s like a dream come true and I can’t imagine my life without you.

41. I have finally figured out why I love you so much. You are every good thing I have ever wanted, you are everything I could ever need, you are everything I have ever dreamed of. I love you so much it hurts, because this is real love.

42. Your love is something I’ve never experienced, but wish to never lose. Please don’t ever change because you are perfect just the way you are.

43. After all these years you are still the most beautiful woman I have ever known. You are my best friend, my lover, my wife I love you with all my heart.

44. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways…. you are my soul mate, my one & only, my every desire. You are the one good thing that came out of an otherwise horrible situation. I wish I could be with you all day every day, you light up my life with your positive attitude and energy. Every time I see your face my heart skips a beat and I can’t help but smile, knowing that I am so lucky to have you in my life!

45. You mean so much to me my little swan. You have a way of making someone do whatever you say. I would walk across the world for you and wouldn’t even look back because you are worth it all. I love you baby!

46. I don’t think I will ever be able to truly explain what you mean to me. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my everything! We may not be perfect but we make each other happy; I love you more than you know."

47. You are my every day happiness. Whenever you’re not near me I feel lonely and incomplete. Your smile warms my heart and makes me feel secure. I can’t put into words how much I love you, but I am more than sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with you beside me, forever holding your hand and loving you eternally!

48. My love, today I’m writing you this letter so you know just how much you mean to me. You are my husband and best friend and there is no one I want to grow old with more than you. I know we’re young, but I can’t imagine spending a day without talking to you. Every morning when I wake up the first thing I do is check my phone for a message from you. You make me a better person and all I want in

49. I love you more today than yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than i do today. Thank you for being the most amazing woman I have ever known, just knowing you is a blessing from above. I am so lucky to have been given your hand to hold.

50. I don’t have the words to tell you how lucky I am to have you as my wife. You are so special to me and I know I will always cherish every second with you. As your husband, I pledge myself to love you now and forevermore.

51. You are the only person I could see myself spending the rest of my life with. I know were young and there’s a lot to consider but every day, without you by my side is a day I don’t want to live. You’re beauty, brains, and smile make me smile too! No one else could ever replace what we have- because it is truly special.

52. I will never give up on you, it’s not in my nature. I will always be there for you no matter what. No one could ever replace you in my heart. I love you with all of my heart and soul."

53. Love is silencing your inner critic, that voice that says you are not deserving of love. The moment I saw you, I knew that my search for love was over. The longer I am with you the more convinced I become that love conquers everything. As long as we are together the rest of the world doesn’t matter. Every time I look into your eyes I know that our love has unlimited possibilities.

54. I wish I could put into words how much you mean to me… but I can’t. I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my life, my family and my world. You have your arms wrapped so tight around me that I am bursting at the seams. I will never get enough of you, no matter how long we are together.

55. I am so lucky to have you. You are everything to me. You are my light, my happiness, the one I want to grow old with, the father of my babies. Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. Thank you for being the most amazing boyfriend ever!

56. There are times when I still can’t believe that I found the most caring, honest, sweet man on the planet. You are caring, supportive, funny and so cute. I never dreamed that my life could be complete until you walked into it.

57. I love you with everything in my soul. I would trade everything, my dreams, hopes and desires to spend the rest of my life with you. All I want is to see your beautiful smiling face and hear you laugh every day. I am miserable without you. Every minute we are apart feels like a lifetime and I can’t stop myself from thinking about you and how much you mean to me.

58. I love you more than you will ever know. You are the most amazing man I could have ever hoped to find. You bring joy into my life that I never thought possible. I don't know how I've been so lucky to find you, but I promise to spend the rest of my life showing you exactly how much you mean to me.

59. I will love you forever. I will protect you forever. You are my everything and I would fight for you any day of the week if it came down to that. You are my soulmate, my heart, my everything. Thank you for making me happier than I’ve ever been before.

60. I never thought I would meet someone quite like you. Someone so perfect for me. You mean so much to me and I can’t even remember what my life was like before you. I love you.

61. I love the way you make me feel like no one else matters. I love the way you can make me smile, even when I’m sad, and I love the way your eyes seem to glow with passion. You amaze me every day and I don’t ever want us to be apart again.

62. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the love of my life. I am so thankful I have you in my life. You are always there for me, without fail. I never want to lose you, no matter what happens I will be there for you. I just can’t say thank you enough.

63. The more you are with me, the more I fall in love with you. Every time I’m alone, I miss you desperately. You are my love, my heart, my everything! There is no one else in the world who could mean so much to me.

64. I’m so lucky to be your girlfriend. You are an amazing man, husband and father. I love everything about you and the way you love me. I am so happy to be back in your arms!

65. I love it when I see you, your legs are lightening fast, you jump in my arms and give me the greatest hug ever. Your kisses are like red hot sunflowers, sweet and calming to my soul. I have no idea why I am so lucky to have you in my life, but I will never take it for granted.

66. Chemistry is the force that holds atoms together. But it’s also the force that holds me to you. Our relationship is like atoms, inseparable and unbreakable. I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

67. Hey Sweetie, I’m sorry I was kinda a jerk last night. You make me do crazy things sometimes, you know that? Anyway, I love you because you make me smile and light up my day.

68. Thanksgiving is a time for reflecting on your blessings. I have so many – a beautiful family, loyal friends, a fulfilling career – but none more important than you. Your unconditional love has touched my life in a way no one else ever has.

69. I love you for everything that you are and I always will. You fill my heart and make it grow every day. Stephanie, every day I feel like the luckiest man alive to be with you and I treasure and appreciate your love for me every day.

70. I love you now more than I ever have. You are my best friend, lover, partner, and true soul mate. I hate that you are away from me now, but I love the fact that you will soon be back in my arms again. I miss you so much.

71. You are my best friend and the love of my life. You’ve given me more than I could ever dream possible. You are always there for me, guiding me, loving me and making me feel special every day. Every time I look at you I fall in love all over again. There’s no one else I would rather spend forever with. You make my heart feel whole again! -Roxanne

72. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my entire life. I will love you more tomorrow than I do today and I’ll love you even more the next day. With every passing day it is harder to imagine life without you in my arms.

73. My pre-school teacher always said I was a dreamer. I fell in love with you the first time I laid eyes on you. You are truly handsome and loving. I don’t ever want to wake up from this perfect reality.

74. I can’t imagine my life without you. I love the way our lives fit together, how it all makes sense when you are here. You make me feel like I can do anything, be anything, because you are my pillar, my lighthouse. You are without a doubt the best part of my life and I love you so very much!

75. No matter how big your smile, how soft your hair, or how warm your eyes – you can always make my heart melt with just one look. I love you so much, and I am so glad you’re mine!

76. As I lie next to you in bed, I reflect on how lucky I am to have you. Not only are you the most beautiful woman in the world, you are also my best friend. I can’t imagine life without you. You are my life, my soul mate, the one who sets my heart on fire.

77. I’m so lucky to have you. Like a great song, you keep me coming back for more every day. I want to grow old with you and I want to hold your hand for a million more walks. I love you.

78. We are having our first baby!. We are so excited to see what makes this little bundle of joy special. I look forward to seeing you grow up every day. I am blessed to have you as my wife, best friend and lover.

79. You have been by my side through so much and I could never thank you enough. From the bottom of my heart, I am so thankful for your support and love. I can’t imagine going through life without you. You are a blessing!

80. my heart beats only for you. my blood flows with love for you. my eyes see everything with your face in my mind. i love you more than anything in the world. i will never stop loving you…

81. You are my beloved, the one that makes the sun rise, gorgeousness of my days. I am waiting for you impatiently, my dear. My love for you is infinite!

82. You are the one for me. No matter what happens in life, you are my soul mate and I’ll always love you. You’re the reason I wake up every morning. I thank God every day that I met you, and I’m eternally grateful that you feel the same way about me. With you by my side, everything seems possible. Your love is like pumpkin spice coffee… it warms my soul like nothing else on Earth.

83. I want to wake up every day just to see your pretty face. I love looking into your beautiful eyes and falling deeper in love with you every time I see you smile. You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, my one true love. Thank you for always being there for me.''

84. Your smile.. glistens on my heart, your eyes.. sparkle in my soul, your voice.. sings to my ears & your touch.. lingers in my mind. I miss you.

85. Be mine, my love. I choose you every minute of every day and I'm never going to change my mind. I can't promise we'll never fight or disagree, but what I can promise is that I will always love you.

86. You are an amazing woman and I am so lucky I found you. I am so grateful to have you in my life, and I do not take it for granted. You are by far the best thing I've ever done. I love you so much!

87. I often sit and wonder what I ever did to deserve such an amazing person as you. You are always there for me, reassuring me that I am all you need and more. I love you so much. Our love knows no boundaries and its strength is unbreakable.

88. Good morning, my love! Hope you are able to sleep soundly because I’m not. My head is filled with thoughts of you. I can't wait to see your beautiful face this evening!

89. Baby, you are my reason for waking up in the morning. I can’t imagine a day without you. I never want to be apart from you again. I love you with every beat of my heart. I am so lucky to have found you and am truly blessed to share my life with you!

90. When I tell you that I love you, I don’t say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.

91. I love you, I want you. That’s the reason why I make the world go ‘round! From this day forward, you and I will be as one. I like bananas like monkeys like coconuts. It took me a long time to find a girl as cool as you. You have an amazing spark that lights my heart on fire whenever you’re near! Your smile is a beacon for my soul on a cold rainy day.

92. If a picture is worth a thousand words, I would say that being in love with you is worth a million. You bring so much joy and happiness to my life that I can’t even comprehend it. You are an amazing man and I love you!

93. No words could ever come close to describing how I feel about you : The love I have for you is unconditional. The joy you give me is unparalleled. I can’t live a day without you, I need you in my life every day, every moment.

94. I am so lucky to have you. You are the kind of man that every woman dreams about. I am so lucky that you are mine! I love you more each day and hope I can spend every one with you.

95. Your love is like a drug to me. I think about our love every moment of the day. You are all that I dream about. I remember your smell, your touch, your taste; you are everything to me.

96. Every night I’m in bed next to you, I thank God that he gave me a second chance in life. The love I feel for you is a feeling I couldn’t have conceived of before I met you. When I see you sleeping or when you kiss me, my heart overflows with joy. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I would be so lucky to have found someone like you!

97. You know I love you by the way I deny you affection and my kisses. There’s no one else that can fulfill this place in my heart. The only thing that feels as good is your embrace.

98. We love each other so much. Love is so special, the feeling so real. More than anything in this crazy world, I want to be with you forever.

99. As a lady, I’m lucky to have found a man as perfect as you. I was always taught that beauty comes from the inside, and every day I am thankful for this teaching because beauty has been defined by you. You bring me joy, succor, strength and inspiration. In you, I have found my soul mate and best friend forever.

100. I am so lucky to have a man as thoughtful and caring as you. Everyone says I have the perfect relationship, but I think they don’t know how wonderful it is to be loved by you. I don’t think it gets any better.

101. Passing by the spice aisle in the grocery store I stopped to take a whiff. Inhaling gave me a sense of why things taste so great – all those spices and smells – it’s divine! Pushing the cart along, I walked through the next isle and looked out through the glass doors and into the night. Stepping away from the throngs of kids rushing around and towards the quieter end, I took a deep breath and paused.

102. I love you more than I ever thought I could love anyone. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will never stop telling you how much you mean to me. I am so lucky to have found you; if it wasn’t for you I would be nothing more than the shell of a man that I used to be. Thank you for loving me the way that you do, thank you for making my life complete, thank you for being there with me.

103. I am writing this letter to let you know that I will love you for eternity. You are my light, the person who saved me from drowning in the ocean of my reality. I am so happy to have found you and can’t think of a life without you.  You inspire me every day, make my heart race with joy, feel like I can accomplish anything with your arms around me. You are my world, my everything; I love you!

104. There’s nothing more beautiful than having you by my side. You are special, sweet, loving and caring. I am so appreciative of you, thank you for everything!

105. I’m in love with my best friend. Even if you can’t hear me, I know my heart is saying it loud and clear. Not only are you my best friend, you are also my lover, my companion, my mate. I would marry you all over again if I could because I want to be with you forever. There is not another person on the planet that could possibly make me feel this way. You are truly amazing!

106. I want you to know that I’m really lucky to have you. You are the love of my life and there is no one else I could ever see myself with. I love you so much! All of my love, Nathan.

107. You are my whole world, my reason for breathing. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me smile like no one else can. When I wake up every morning, the first thing I think of is you. When you smile I feel like the luckiest man alive.

108. My mind wonders when we aren’t together, and my heart aches when we’re apart. Every time I hear your voice, my day becomes a little brighter. Your laugh makes me laugh. When you hold me in your arms, I feel loved and safe from all the crazy things going on in this world.

109. I much rather be in your arms, laying with you, holding each other, staring into your eyes. The love I have for you is deeper than any ocean or any sea. You are my world and I love you more than you could ever know.

110. I must say that one of the most important things I have found validation in, is our relationship. From the moment we met it seems as if, we belong together. In so many ways, you complete me. You have validation for many of my feelings and emotions .

111. As long as you are with me I won’t let nothing hurt you. I will never leave your side because I love you too much, and I could never love another, no matter how hard I try.

112. Every morning when I wake up, I think to myself “this is the best day ever.” And it is all because of you by my side. I love you so much, don’t ever forget that.

113. You’re the most amazing woman I know. Your love for me is more than words can express. You make every day a brighter and happier one. Thank you for loving me and letting me love you!

114. You are my soul mate, and I’m honored to call you mine! You bring the best out of me and make me a better man. I thank God for you every day; I am so lucky to have you in my life. Not a day goes by without your face crossing my mind. You mean the world to me and I love you with all my heart.

115. I love you so much! I hope we continue to spend the rest of our lives together and never lose touch and never forget how much we mean to each other. Thank you for giving me the most precious gift, our beautiful daughter. You are my guiding light and always keep me on track. Everything happens for a reason and I am so happy that we met. Our love is pure and real, true and everlasting.

116. I love you, my dear! How much I love you cannot be described in words. When I am with you, I forget about time... about everything around me... I think of nothing but YOU...

117. I love you so much. I don’t know what I did to deserve you! You are my soul mate, my other half. You light up my life with your smile and your touch. I never want to let go of you.

118. I love you from the bottom of my heart. You make me feel like I am the most special person in this world. When I wake up in the morning and you are right by my side, it fills me with a deep sense of joy. Every time we go to bed at night I can’t wait to wake up next to you again tomorrow. It’s amazing how every day feels like a new day thanks to you!

119. In the 12 years we have been together, I am thankful every day I am with you. I had no idea what love was until I met you. Every day of my life is better because of your presence. I am lucky to have you as a partner and best friend.

120. You are my one and only. If I had the chance to go back in time, I’d never leave your side. You are my perfect princess, the inspiration that makes me write music, the reason I find it in me to live each day with enthusiasm. You are my life. I love you!

121. Forever means to me, that when I’m in my eighties you will be right there by my side. I can’t wait to grow old with you because I want to spend the rest of my life having all of your children and spoiling them rotten. I love you.

122. I’ll always believe in you, even when you can’t possibly believe in yourself. I’ll be here for you whenever, wherever, and for whatever it takes. I’ll love you forever.

123. Waking up every morning with you is the best part of my day. I am blessed to have someone who just loves me for me, but also challenges me to become a better man. You are my best friend and confidante. I am so glad that we found each other and that we can share all those silly inside jokes together.

124. There was a time in my life, where I thought I would never find the perfect person for me. I’m so glad I was wrong. You bring so much happiness to my life and we fit perfectly together. Every day we spend together is the best day of my life and every kiss you give me makes that much better. I love you with all of my heart and soul!

125. I want to thank you for always being there for me. I’ve known you my entire life and I feel like it’s not enough time for us to grow old together. I want to say that I love you with all my heart and soul, and I want to be with you forever.

126. I love you. You are perfect in every way that I always dreamed of. You are beautiful from the inside out. You have moved into my heart and I will never let you go. I love you, I love you, I love you!

127. When you are with me I feel like I can accomplish anything. I truly believe that the two of us together are unstoppable. You make me happier than I ever could imagine. You bring out something in me that not everyone sees and I am so thankful for it. I love you so very much.

128. You are my heart, my soul, my life. There is nothing I can say that will ever be enough to express the way you affect me. I love being around you… your smile, your laugh, your loving touch. You have an exceptionally caring heart and an amazing sense of humor. You make me feel like I’m on top of the world every time you hold me!

129. It’s hard to believe how much my feelings for you have grown over the years. I was so scared to admit my feelings, but once I did that’s when I found true happiness. You are the love of my life and words can’t describe how much I love you!

130. You have always been my angel, now you are my wife. You are the other half of my heart. Without you I’d be incomplete, but with you it makes me whole. You hold my hand through each step in our journey together. I know our love is true and for this I am glad, because I love you more than anything else in this world."

131. You are the air I breathe, the sun in my day and my moon at night. You make me more of a better person every day and I am filled with such intense happiness every time I see you (or talk to you or think about you). You mean everything to me and I am blessed to even know you. Thank you for being in my life, thank you for loving me, thank you for breathing life into this dead heart of mine.

132. One day you’ll realize how blessed you are to have me. I don’t need diamond rings or fancy trips to know that you love me, but I hope it comes soon. Our family is so perfect and all I could have ever wanted. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life.

133. I could sit here all day and tell you why I love you, but I know all I need to know. I love you because you are perfect for me. You make me the happiest man alive. You are my best friend, my lover, my savior. You make me weak in the knees yet strong as steel. And to top it off, you are intelligent, gorgeous, warm hearted... okay okay okay... I’ll stop now. But remember this: without you my life is empty.

134. When I close my eyes... you are the only one I want to see. You are in my dreams, in my fantasies, in my future. You are in my heart.

135. I’m to you what tranquility is to the mind, what cool breeze blowing in your face is to the skin, what warmth is to the heart, what moonlight is to the sky. You are my everything.

136. I love the way you look at me and all the beautiful things you do. I can’t believe we just got engaged. As we start this new chapter of our lives I will always put your needs above my own and I hope that I am able to call you my wife.

137. I want you to know how special you are to me.I cherish every smile, joke, hug, kiss and touch. I cherish everything about you. I love you so much!

138. I can’t believe it’s been a whole year. Time just flies by so quickly and I could not imagine life without you. You mean so much to me and I will never forget the day we met. I knew we were meant for each other and could never let you go! You bring so much excitement and happiness to my life and I cant wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you baby.

139. There are no words to explain how much I love you. You have shown me what true happiness is and I can’t wait for our future together. You mean the world to me and I will always be there for you!

140. I love you more than you know. I hope 2morrow 2 always b as special as it is today, & every day sometimes more special than the last. Thank you for your unconditional love, your support &truly being the best husband ever.

141. I don’t think I have ever been in love this deeply before, or been with someone who makes me feel so safe and secure. All my worries flee when I am in your arms, you make everything seem right in the world. I cherish you and everything you do for me. You are my world, my sun, my moon and my stars. I will love you always.

142. You are so amazing. You are my entire world. I love you to the moon and back. I will always be there for you whenever you need me.

143. I never knew that love could feel so good. When I’m in your arms I feel like I’m in heaven. Thanks for showing me the way!

144. I spend every day thinking about the one person whose love makes my life complete – YOU! I can’t begin to describe how much I love you, and just hope that you realize just how much I adore you. You are my best friend and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

145. Today, I just wanted to stop by to tell you that I love you. You are my best friend, my partner in crime, my other half. We have shared so much together and it just keeps getting better. Thank you for letting me love you.

146. I’m not a romantic. I’m not a poet. I’m not a guy who will ever say “I Love You” first, or write poems to try to catch your attention. I’m just simply me. A guy who will love you unconditionally…and tell you every day.

147. This is a note for my boyfriend. The first thing I want to say is...I love you! I am so thankful for the way you love me and make me feel about myself. You make me laugh, smile and think at the same time. You are truly an amazing person and I feel so lucky that you have decided to stay with me. Hopefully these 3 little words will be enough to show how much I care about you!

148. A million roses couldn’t equal the love I have for you. They only bring to light my complete worship of you. You are my everything and without your love I would be lost. Thank you for being in my life. I cherish every second I get to spend with you and look forward to a lifetime full of happiness.

149. You are amazing! I feel so lucky to have you in my life. Every time I look at you I fall in love all over again. Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend! I will always be here for you and love you forever!

150. I love you with all my heart, now and always. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

151. Let’s make Valentine’s Day even more special this year! Tell your boo just how amazing they are. I hope you have the best day ever! I am so glad that you are in my life. I can’t stop thinking about you. You are the love of my life.

152. I can’t believe we’ve been together for three amazing years. I love you so much and am so very thankful for you. You bring so much love and happiness into my life and it seems like we only get closer every year. Thank you for everything.

153. I want to grow old with you, and I will always be young at heart when we are together. I love you!

154. I love you more than I ever thought it was possible to love someone. You’re my soul mate, my best friend and my one true love. I could never live without you.

155. I will love you always and forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and every freaking time between! You are my whole world, my world of NOW, not then, but NOW. I vow to stand by you in the good times and the bad until death do us part.

156. I don’t know what I’d do without you. You have given my heart a place to call home and filled it with so much love. You complete me in a way that I never could have imagined possible. You are the best man I have ever met and I’m so lucky to be sharing my life with you!

157. The first time I saw you, I knew that I wanted to be your friend. Then every day from that point forward, I just wanted to see your smile. You have become my world and have filled a hole in my heart that was once so dark and cold.

158. I love you with all my heart, my spirit, my soul. You are my one true love. Together we can take on anything they throw at us together. I know this for sure. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have you for my very own! I love you with all that I am my Sweetheart.

159. There will never be a sentence that can express how much I love you. You are my love, my life and my world. You keep me going and fill my life with so much joy and happiness. I want to stay by your side forever.

160. You are the love of my life. As I grow older, I fall more and more in love with you each day. You make me smile and fill my heart with joy. I am so lucky to be with you and can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together.

161. I love you more than you know. I could never put into words what you mean to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make my days brighter and my nights full of dreams, love and romance.

162. You are my everything, you are sweet and kind, funny and strong. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so lucky to have found your love. I love you with all my heart.

163. I’ve wanted to be the love of your life for a long time and I’m so happy that you let me. Every time I am with you it feels like the first and every time we are apart I want to be back with you. We have so much fun together and I can’t imagine my life without you! You are the absolute best thing in my world.

164. At the beginning of our relationship I never wanted to get married. Once we met and spent time together you made me realize that was a mistake. You make me happy, you make me feel loved, cared for, and safe. I’m proud to be your wife. Every day when I look at you I see the love in your eyes and the way you smile at me. For this I am grateful to have an amazing man like you in my life. You are my best friend, my soul.

165. As far as I am concerned, I have been waiting my whole life for you. You may think that’s a silly thing to say, but it’s true. Every second with you is a new adventure and I can’t wait to explore every last inch of it. I love you with everything I have and more times than I can count."

166. I do not remember how or when I fell in love with you. All I know is that is what happened; it is as simple and as complicated as that. Maybe we bumped into each other and spilled our coffee and that’s where my love started. Or maybe it was the first time you smiled at me, and there was an explosion of butterflies in my stomach. It could have been when we first kissed; it felt like we had known each other forever and were meant to be together

167. I love you more than I ever dreamed of. You are my whole world. My life has been changed forever by the love you bring me every day. I grew up without a father, and yet God knew what I needed, and sent me you.

168. Thank you for agreeing to be my wife and best friend. We’ve been through a lot, but I wouldn’t want to go through it with anyone but you. You are amazing! Love, Joe.

169. I remember that you were there for me. You never judged how I was feeling. You were always there to listen. I feel like you gave me something I was missing… love. Now, looking back on all the things we went through, I know I would do it all again if it meant getting to meet you. You are my best friend, my lover, the man who makes my heart beat faster with every touch and you are now my husband.

170. You are the perfect girl for me, I’m so glad to have you in my life. I love you more than you will ever know. When I close my eyes I fall asleep thinking about us together forever. You are my rock, my rock of love!

171. I love you so much. I don’t know what to say. I just know that I love you. If I could show you how much that I really care, then maybe you would understand how much you mean to me.

172. I love you more today then I did yesterday. No matter how far apart we are, I will always think of you. Being away from you is the hardest part about being away from home. Your love is so irresistible to me. You know all the right things to say and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

173. You bring me such joy and happiness. There is no explanation to the way your smile makes me feel. I can't get enough of you. Loving you has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

174. I want to live my life with you and grow old and spoil our grandchildren together. We will laugh and cry and love so much. I never knew loving someone could be this amazing. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you today and every day into eternity!

175. I love you more than I can express in words. Being your girlfriend is the most wonderful thing ever. It’s like a dream, except it’s real! I love you with all my heart.

176. As you lay sleeping in my arms I can’t help but think how lucky I am to have you in my life. It feels so right to hold you and never want to let go. So this Valentine’s Day I will spend the whole day showing you just how much I love you. You are my best friend, lover and soul mate. You complete me in every way possible. I love you with every piece of my heart, Forever!

177. Every day I wake up next to you is like a dream come true. You are the woman of my dreams. Your smile brightens my day and your kiss lights up my world. I love you, baby."

178. I've found that for me, my love for you grows with each breath I take. With every beat of my heart, I find myself loving you more and more. Love is a feeling we share silently without words. To be in love is just how we feel.

179. After all these years, my love for you grows stronger every day. I look at you and get butterflies in my stomach, your touch electrifies me, and even your scent sets me on fire. The fire that burns inside of me couldn’t get any hotter if it tried.

180. I want to spend forever with you, walking hand in hand. I want to watch you grow old and gray by my side. I love how our conversations never run dry. I love that you are my best friend. I love your smile, your laugh, your scent, the sound of your voice. I could go on for days but I’ll simply say… I love you.

181. I am going to make a list of everything I love about you... My love for you is a journey starting at forever and ending at never, I will cherish every moment of our togetherness. You will always be in my heart.

182. Love is the greatest of feelings. For some it brings joy, for others friendship, but no matter how you feel; love can never go wrong. I hope that my love for you will always be new every day—always something wonderful to look forward to.

183. I love you more than I can say, I care for you in a way nobody else will. You are the only man in my life that makes me feel special. You stay true in all ways, in this crazy world we live in, where it’s so hard to trust anyone. I love you with every inch of my body and soul, like no other before you.

184. I love you more than the sun, the moon and all the stars in the sky. I can’t stop wishing for one more kiss from those pink lips. I feel butterflies everytime you make me laugh. I love you with all my heart.

185. You make my life complete, you make me smile when I think I can’t smile anymore. You put the beating in my heart and the rhythm in my soul. You bring color into my world and I can never thank you enough. My love for you is endless and I don’t know what I would do if we were ever separated. I will always love you.

186. I’m lost for words to explain how I feel with you. I would trade every breath I have if it meant never having to miss one moment with you. You are the most amazing person I have ever met and I enjoy every second I spend with you. You deserve the universe, and if I could give it to you I would in a heartbeat.

187. I love you more than the feeling of a cool breeze when it touches your face, when you’ve been running outside. I love you when the hot sun is warming my face, and when the moon is out in the dead of night. Love can’t be described, you feel it, you know it when it happens…I love you.

188. I swear by all that is holy, I am more in love with you every day. I cannot express with words, the amount of joy you bring me, but I know it is with each passing day my love grows stronger.

189. I have been dreaming of a love just like this. One in which it is almost impossible to express all the love I feel for you. It has been a long journey to get where we are today, but I know it will only get better from here. You’re my soul mate, my best friend and my everything. There is no one else in this world I would rather spend the rest of my life with.

190. I thank God every day that he brought me into your life. You’re such a wonderful person and every day I see your kindness and good heart. I’ve never felt more loved in my entire life!

191. You were there from the start of my life. You were there through thick and thin. You were there for my ups and downs. Where ever I go, you’re always in my heart. Where ever I go, you’re always with me.

192. When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I will say you.

193. I will always love you. You are everything that I have ever wanted in a man. You know just what to say to make me feel good. I can’t think of my life without you in it, and I don’t want to.

194. I love you and I hope that one day we can live together and enjoy our family and future and grow old and share the joy of love and memories.

195. You make me feel amazing. It’s not a feeling I can describe well, but it makes me feel warm, secure and respected. To me, love is the feeling of giving to another person selflessly and I think that you give hope to the world as to the meaning of true love.

196. You are the most amazing person I know. You give me butterflies and make my heart race. You’re not only my girlfriend, but my best friend and I love you. Don’t ever forget it!

197. I’m so thankful you came into my life. I am happier than I ever thought it was possible to be and more in love with you every day we spend together. Thank you for making me feel like the most important person in the world and showing me that there really is more to life than work and bills.

198. I love you, not for something that you have or did, but because you exist. You make my life more interesting. Secretly, I will be planning our wedding in my head day after day. I’m not scared to admit it anymore. My little secret is out. I love you and will do until they shut off the machines my love."

199. Every time I look at you my heart skips a beat. You’re such a beautiful person and I feel so very lucky to have found someone that loves me unconditionally. You bring me so much joy that it’s positively overwhelming. I love you more than anything in the world and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us!

200. Being honest with you is easy. I don’t have to try. When you know a person so well, the words come out without a second thought. You are so easy to love and so hard to forget. Everything with you is worth talking about. I love you.

201. I don’t know what I would do without you by my side. I will forever love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, until death do us part. Every day I love you more than the last, and every day you continue to blow me away for reasons for which I could never explain to anyone.

202. Today we celebrate our first year of marriage. Happy Anniversary! I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man as yourself. I thank the Lord every day for you and how you were brought into my life as such an important part. You always bring a smile to my face and love to my heart. Never forget that I love you more each day!

203. I don’t know how I got so lucky. Every day with you is like a dream come true. I can’t wait to cuddle up next to your sweet face, run my fingers through your hair and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. You are my everything!

204. You are my heart. I can’t breathe when you aren’t around. You are always in my thoughts, my dreams are made of you. You are everything I never knew I’d wanted.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post