Best 200 Emotional Message for Best Friend 💖

 

emotional message for best friend
Emotional Messages

Emotional Message for Best Friend

Today we will share your emotional message for your best friend and make your friendship strong and long-lasting. Best friends make life fun and interesting. Their presence can modify the moods and feelings that we feel whenever we are with them. Saying good night messages to your best friend can help him/her to remember you during their sleep. Here we will share with you the best emotional loving messages for friends that will help them to get sweet sleep and happiness in mind.

Best 200 Emotional Message for Best Friend

🤝1. I can’t imagine life without you. You are the reason I remember to take a second and enjoy the little things. Your love for me is unconditional and I love you for that! I hope that our friendship never ends and that we will be together as long as the stars shine brightly above us. Support each other, laugh together, cry together and show compassion. I want to promise you my unending friendship and the promise that no matter what people say about us, we will always remain together.

🤝2. Thanks for being my best friend. I couldn’t have become the person I am today without your love, support and guidance. I know that no matter how far apart we are - you are always with me. I love you!

🤝3. You're my sister, my best friend, my other half. I love you so much Michelle, I just want you to know that no matter what happens in life I'll always be there for you. You’re the strongest person I know and the most beautiful. I hope you have a great day today! Love always Julia

🤝4. You are my best friend for a reason. You have been my rock through some of the hardest years of my life. I will always love you and I am so lucky to have someone like you in my life. Happy Valentines Day!

🤝5. I have loved you all my life. You are my ultimate best friend, my heart that warms me when it gets cold out, the one who comforts me when I am sad, someone to laugh with no matter how silly the joke is… YOU are everything to me. I know what you are thinking and sometimes I feel like we don’t give each other enough credit for who we really are, and I swear to God that is all gone this year! You mean everything to me

🤝6. I don’t know how I could ever repay you for all that you have done for me. You always put my needs before your own and always find ways to make me laugh. You hold my hand through thick and thin, and I never want to let go. Our friendship means the world to me, and I love you more than words can express."

🤝7. I am so lucky to have a friend like you. Months, even years go by and I haven’t heard from you, but I always expect a message from you on my birthday or Valentine’s Day or Thanksgiving. You are always on my mind. I look forward to our talks and what you have been up to. I am pretty sure I don’t say it enough, but you are my best friend and I love you!

🤝8. I didn’t know how empty my life was until you popped into it. I realized what was in front of my face and that I finally felt alive. You came along just in time and showed me that love and happiness is in my future. My days are brighter and my heart is happier when we spend them together.

🤝9. I can’t imagine a day where I wake up without texting you, or a night where we aren’t sitting up laughing until 2am. You always say that you need me, but you are the one who gives me life. I wish every day was a “Kush-ton Priya” day because I love hearing your voice and seeing your smile. BY THE WAY, I LOVE YOU.

🤝10. I can’t believe you’re already 30! The years have gone by so fast, but it seems like you were just my little sister. I am so happy to have shared so many experiences with you. You are an amazing woman who has become an amazing mother. It’s been great watching you grow into the incredible woman that you are. Love you always!

🤝11. For as long as I can remember, I’ve always wanted you by my side. I will never forget the first time we met; I thought you were so cute! Despite our differences, we became really good friends right away. You were always there for me when I needed you. No matter how hard I’d hit rock bottom; no matter how low I fell; you always held out your hand to help me back up. Though time has changed us, one thing remains the

🤝12. Hey! It’s me again! Talk to me during lunch? I need to talk to you. Don’t blow me off again.

🤝13. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. I know we have our ups and downs, but I want you to know that I always trust and care for you. You mean so much to me and I hope that I can continue to make you smile. Thank you for being a great friend.

🤝14. I love you. I miss you. I can’t wait to see you again. You are my best friend, my confidant, the person I know I can always count on. We may live far away but nothing will ever take your place in my heart. Just thinking about you puts a smile on my face and optimism in my heart. When we talk I feel like I’m wrapped up in a warm blanket on a cold winter day, or even better that endless summer day

🤝15. I love you my best friend. You are my most favorite person in the world, and most important person in my life. Thanks for always being there for me, no matter what I throw at you!

🤝16. You deserve to be loved and cherished by someone. But don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere. I love you so much and you’re the most important person in my life.

🤝17. I don’t have the words to explain how much you mean to me. We have been friends for a long time, and I can always come to you with my problems. I never want to lose you as a friend. You are so special to me.

🤝18. I have no idea how to put into words what you mean to me. You are my best friend, my soul mate, my lover. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I never want to be without you. You are the most amazing man I know and I love you more than words could ever express.

🤝19. I just want you to know that you mean the world to me. You are such a great friend and I don’t know what I would do without you. I hope we never stop being friends because I can’t imagine life without you in it.

🤝20. There is no one in this world like you. You are the greatest person I know and I love you with all my heart. Every day I fall deeper and deeper in love with you and can’t wait to see what our future has in store for us. Thank you for always being there and letting me be myself. You inspire me and make me a better person; we will be together forever! Love your wifey, Brittany

🤝21. For Ryan, I always knew something was missing in my life, until the day I met you! My love for you is unconditional and knows no bounds. You are my best friend, my lover, my soul mate. And I am yours.

🤝22. You are the best friend that anyone could ever ask for. I can’t think of anyone else that I would want to experience these years with. From hanging out on the playground as young kids to cramming for midterms in college, I’m glad you are by my side. Your friendship means everything to me!

🤝23. You are so beautiful to me. Your smile is like the sun, bringing warmth and light into my life. I love the way you laugh even when you don’t know why you are laughing, how you are always up for an adventure, the way your face lights up when you see me waiting for you in front of school, knowing that I will always be there to talk to when things get tough. I never knew love could feel this way.

🤝24. You are my best friend and my soul mate. We’ve been through it all for as long as I can remember - the good, the bad, and the ugly. You always know how to make me smile and cheer me up when I’m down. It’s so hard to say what I want to say because words just aren’t enough. I love you, and hope we’re friends forever and beyond!

🤝25. I feel saddened that I can’t be with you to celebrate this holiday, but I hope that you know how much I love you and care for you. I want all your days to be filled with happiness, laughter and joy. Dont ever let anything get in the way of our friendship or happiness. You mean so much to me

🤝26. I can’t even begin to express how much you mean to me. The love I have for you seems to grow stronger every day. You are my life, my world, my everything! I don’t want it any other way. You are amazing and I hope that someday I can show you just how much you mean to me!

🤝27. How time flies by so fast and I want to stop and freeze it so we can be together longer. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life and I don’t know what I would do without you. We will be together forever as we always promised as children. I love you more than you could ever know!

🤝28. I love how you are my best friend. We share secrets, laughs, dreams, hopes and even fears together. I see your life unfold before me through the pictures you send me. I am always proud of you.

🤝29. I love you more than I ever thought was even possible. You’ve been there for me more than anyone has ever been or has ever known. It makes me sad to think about all the time we’ve spent apart, but it is times like this that make me realize how lucky I am to be back in your life. As each day goes by I know more and more with certainty that you are my best friend for life and that nothing could ever change that.

🤝30. Things are always better when I am with you. Whether you are curled up on the couch watching our favorite show, sitting at your desk grading papers, or sitting together on the beach during the sunset, every moment is good because it’s with you. You mean so much to me that I feel like my life has just begun since we met. I love you more than words could ever express!

🤝31. I know it’s been a year since we lost touch. I only wish I could go back and tell you everything I kept bottled inside of me. As much as I hate to admit it, you were the only person who even made me realize what love was and that without true love there is no reason to live. You left your mark on my life and will never be forgotten for as long as I can live.

🤝32. Hey... I love you, forever and always. Thanks for being there for me when I need someone to talk to. You are amazing!

🤝33. A dear friend of mine and I were talking one day and she told me she didn’t think she was cut out to be a mother. She felt that life was too short, and she wanted to live it out without the responsibility of having a child. I knew that she loved children and that the next day she would change her mind, but at that moment I decided I would write her a message to clarify the reasons why I felt she should have a child. This is what i wrote

🤝34. Your friendship has been one of the most important things in my life. You are always there for me no matter what, whenever I need you. I will be there for you too, both in happiness and sadness. We have shared so much in the past 10 years, if someone told me that it would last this long I would never believe them. Your friendship means too much to me to ever let it go.

🤝35. Time and distance cant separate the love we share. Even though your far away, I send my thoughts to you everyday. Keep in mind that wherever you are, I will be there with you. I love you more than anything in this world.

🤝36. You are my best friend and one of my greatest blessings in life. I am so very thankful for you! Thank you for keeping me safe, for loving me unconditionally and for never giving up on me. There would be no me without you. You are such an amazing person and I wish I could say everything that I want to say out loud just to hear it!

🤝37. I don’t say I love you enough. Just wanted to let you know this. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about something sweet you did or said. You are such an important part of me and always will be."

🤝38. You always had my back and were never afraid to tell me the truth. I may have messed up sometimes, but you were there to catch me and pick me up. I will forever be grateful for our friendship and would do anything for you. I love you so much!

🤝39. You are my best friend, forever and always, through the ups and downs, my favorite person to spend time with. You are so amazing in every possible way, I can’t imagine you not being in my life. You always brighten up my day with your morbid sense of humor and silly nicknames. I love you Chris!

🤝40. She loved the card and said it made her cry. She said it was so well written and thoughtful and loved the flowers too. I told her I pushed the change machine around at work all week to pay for them, haha.

🤝41. I just love you so much. I wish I could do something each day to let you know how important you are to me. The way you care about me and make me feel like I matter, shows your true character. You are always there for me when I need you, 24/7. You never hesitate to do anything for me; even if it’s the last thing on your mind. Your love has truly saved me.

🤝42. I’ve always loved you my friend, but in the last year my love for you has grown into something more. I think about you constantly and my heart beats faster when I hear your voice. I can hardly believe that someone like you could love me back. I promise not to disappoint you. I will do everything in my power to make it work between us. You are the yin to my yang, the very air that I breathe, and there couldn’t be another

🤝43. My heart aches to the point of desperation.- it’s a loud, annoying echo of pain you can hear from miles away. I need you here. After every smile, every laugh, every hug it hurts more. My smile looks painted on my face-my laugh is a little more forced. I love you and miss you more than ever! Please come home safe.

🤝44. You are the best friend I could ever ask for. Every day I get to wake up next to you is a complete blessing. I am so lucky to know someone like you. (Or, "I love you.")

🤝45. One of the most important things in life is true friendship. Be grateful to your friends for they are a big support system in your life. Lend them a hand when they need it, talk to them when they are lonely, care about them when they are sad, and most importantly spend time with them when they are happy.

🤝46. I don’t really know where to start with this emotional note to my friend. I guess I can summarize in few words… you mean more to me than anything else in the world. I love you with every cell in my body. You are my rock, my backbone when everything falls apart. You are the one person I know will always be there for me, through the good times and bad. I love you more than anything!

🤝47. All these years of friendship, all of the moments we’ve shared together, it amazes me how much you mean to me. You are an amazing person. I can talk to you about anything & everything... without judgment. I love you more than you'll ever know. Wish I could tell you in person but you're 3000 miles away! I hope this message finds its way to you and that you know how special and wonderful YOU ARE!

🤝48. Your friendship and love have made me into the happy person I am today. I don’t know where I would be without you. You are my other half and we make an awesome team! Happy 1st Anniversary to us.

🤝49. I love you so much. You are the most important person to me and I can’t thank God enough for sending me such a good friend. you’re amazing and I would never be the same without you. You mean more to me than anything else in this world. I love you, my friend!

🤝50. The days we spent together were some of the best of my life. I will never forget you and the times we shared. You taught me so much and helped me through some tough times. You taught me to be a better person and I will always love you for that.

🤝51. My heart pounds and my face flushes every time we meet. Your embrace makes me feel safe and secure, I love you with all my heart and wish that somehow I could show this better than I already do. You mean the world to me and keep me going strong.

🤝52. I LOVE YOU! I know we’ve been friends for 15 years and that sounds like a LONG time, but to me, it feels like no time at all. You’re always there to listen and catch me when I fall, and sometimes I can’t even see you coming cause you sneak up so fast. I am so lucky to have found you...

🤝53. Thank you for always being there when I need to talk. Thank you for making me feel like I’m your favorite person. Which is true. Your happiness means more to me than anything in this world. You will never be replaced because I could never find anyone else like you. True friends are hard to find these days, but I am so glad to have found you.

🤝54. I have known you for years now, and I have learned so much about you. You are my best friend, someone that I can always go to when I need someone to talk to, or just mindless entertainment. You always know how to cheer me up and bring a smile to my face.

🤝55. I want to thank you for being the best friend I could ever ask for. You are my light in this crazy world. You are always there when I need someone to talk to. You help me pick up my pieces when I feel like crap, and I could never thank you enough for it because you truly mean so much to me.

🤝56. I don’t really think I’ll ever stop loving you. I don’t ever want to. As long as my heart beats, I will love you more. I never thought someone would make me feel this way. Our love is my life, and you are my soul mate…

🤝57. You are my soul mate. I know all along you were the one for me. You know all my secrets and thoughts about everything. You are a complete package I can't think of a better friend then you. My life is happier with you. Thank you for being my best friend. I cherish you more than anything I’ve ever had in this world. I hope we will be friends forever as always."

🤝58. I can’t even imagine my life without you. You are my best friend, the only person I trust completely. I love your smile, your laugh, and everything about you. I will always be there for you no matter what.

🤝59. You are the most amazing best friend out there. I can always count on you. If we didn’t know each other and I had to describe you, these 3 words would come to mind: You are so caring, so thoughtful and so giving. Thanks for being such an amazing person and best friend!

🤝60. Today you are my boyfriend but forever you will always be my best friend. You are always there when I need you. Your smile calms me when I’m sad and makes me happy when I’m down. Your arms are home to me. When I hug you, I know that everything is going to be ok.

🤝61. I swear you are the sunshine that brightens my cloudy days. You make me laugh like no one else can, and when you smile I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Every time I think about how much I love you, my heart overflows with happiness. You are my favorite person in the whole world! I hope you know how special you are to me.

🤝62. I have never met another person like you. I feel so lucky that I can call you my best friend. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever known. You have brought so much joy into my life that I just can’t stop smiling.

🤝63. Thank you for being right there for me. You were there for me when I was sad, when I was happy, when I was upset and when I felt lost. You always understood me and I feel like nothing can ever change our friendship or bring me down. With you, by my side, I feel strong. And knowing that you love me so much gives me the strength to move on from the past and live a happy, amazing life.

🤝64. I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I don’t say it nearly enough! You make me smile every day and I hope you never ever forget how much I love you.

🤝65. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I am so glad that you are always by my side & are here to experience this journey with me. I can’t imagine life without you right now, but I sure am looking forward to growing old together.

🤝66. I’m not in love with you. I’m in love WITH YOU and hope that never changes because I don’t know what I would do without you in my life. You make me feel like a better person, you make me laugh when I want to cry, and sometimes you make me cry when I’m trying to laugh! But even through all of this mess, we still manage to sit next to each other every day and enjoy our friendship.

🤝67. You are the friend that always listens when I need to vent. You are the friend that comes to my rescue when I am in need of help. You are the friend that ALWAYS picks up something sweet at Starbucks on your way over…even though you don’t drink coffee! But most of all you are the friend who will be there for me through thick and thin, no matter how far away we live, because you’ll always be my BFF no matter what!

🤝68. I love you very much and I thank you for your support. I’d like to say that you are my dearest friend and I’m glad you’re in my life. My heart is full of tenderness and love for you, my dear best friend! I send you a big hug and wish we will always stay together!

🤝69. Well, let's see. If I were to start this letter I guess it would have to be with “I love you”. And then it would end with, but that would only be because there is never an end to what I feel towards you. You are my other half, my lover, best friend and so much more than just words could ever say. You are the best thing to happen to me in quite some time. And I think if I tried hard enough I could prove

🤝70. I can’t wait to see you again. I miss the way you look at me and the feel of your arms around me. I love it when you call me baby and I love the way you kiss. I love how happy we make each other and that is why I know we will be together forever. Thanks for being my best friend!

🤝71. I love you so much it hurts. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. I will always be by your side, just know that even though our lives are crazy with work and family sometimes, I will always have time for you. I will always be there for you because you are one of my favorite people in the world! You are my best friend!

🤝72. You are my closest friend, the best listener. I know you understand me better than anyone else. There is no one else that I would rather be with through thick and thin. I can always count on you for anything and I just want to let you know how much you mean to me because you’re such a special person. So much joy when we are together when we laugh when we cry. Love conquers all when we are together when I’m with you it hurts

🤝73. Your friendship means so much to me. I am so excited about the future and being able to share it with you. I can’t stand being away from you for too long, and I hope we have a long, long future together.

🤝74. Thanks for being my best friend. I love you more than you will ever know. I could never have gotten through the last 6 months without you here for me. I will always be thankful that we connected in this lifetime, that's all I need to know that it’s meant to be!

🤝75. I feel so fortunate to have found you. When we started out as friends I never thought we would eventually become so close, and now I can’t imagine life without you. You are the best friend anyone could ask for and I love you so much!

🤝76. You are a wonderful friend and I treasure you very dearly. You’ve been there for me in the good times and the bad. Thank you for always being there and supporting me. I feel so blessed to have a friend like you!

🤝77. I promised to be your bride if you promised to be my groom. I said forever, you said for now. But there’s only one thing on my mind, Do you feel the same way too? Tell me, that if I fall will you catch me? And if another tries to take your place, I’ll break his face and take back what is mine.

🤝78. The first time I ever saw you, I thought to myself “man, she is kind of cute”, but I didn’t want to say anything for fear you would think I was weird and random and just too weird to be in your presence.

🤝79. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. You are my best friend, my boyfriend, and sometimes my girl. The feelings you bring out in me are indescribable so I will just let them flow freely and say I love you.

🤝80. I love you so much, I could never put it into words. By your side, I feel warm and loved. Whenever I get down, I look at you and you give me the strength to take on the world. You motivate me to do things that I would have never done without you by my side. Thank you for being my best friend. From the moment I wake up until I fall asleep each night, I love you!

🤝81. Thank you for always being there when I need you. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE. I’m not very good at words but I want to let u know how much I love and appreciate you, thank you for being in my life. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t know how to live like a normal person anymore, thank u for loving me and showing me the path of life and the fun in it, Thank You

🤝82. I Can’t Stop Missing You, My Love! I can’t believe that our time together is over already! I don’t want to miss a single day with you. It has been a wonderful vacation and I’ll never forget it. When we go home tonight I will miss the way you hold me in your strong arms, your gentle kisses, and your tender touch. You are my everything and my world. Thanks for making this the best week of our lives!

🤝83. It has been a rough year. You mean so much to me and you handled this rough patch amazingly. I love you and I hope this card lets you know how excited I am for us to be together. There is no one I’d rather share this adventure with.

🤝84. You are the sweetest friend I could ever have. With your kindness and easygoing ways you help me feel better when I’m sad, bring a smile to my face when I’m happy, and make me laugh whether I’m feeling great or lousy. You are one of a kind, a true friend because you make me feel the same way. I hope you know how much I love you!

🤝85. I LOVE YOU! I have no idea why you are so wonderful to me every day, but I am so lucky that you are. You mean the world to me, and I hope someday that you will be by my side when I walk down the aisle. Every day you inspire me to be a better person, and I love you for it.

🤝86. You are the love of my life, the most amazing man I know. I wouldn’t trade our love for anything in the world. You bring me so much joy that I just can’t stop smiling. I love you more every day!

🤝87. I want to live my life with you. I want to be by your side through all of life’s ups and downs. I know it’s only been a short time, but I truly believe that we are inseparable soulmates. You get me like no one else can, you understand me like no one else will.

🤝88. You are the most amazing man I know. You brought me out of my shell and you were there for me during all my heartbreaks. We started out as friends and we grew into to something more. I never thought this could happen but it did and I’m glad I met you.

🤝89. You are my inspiration, my muse. You push me to be a better person every day. I love you more than you know. Thank you for being always there with a smile on your face and a hug ready.

🤝90. Claudia, I don’t know where to start. You two years ago to me was like a dream. We used to laugh, play and work together every day. I never thought of you as more of a friend until that one day on my 21st birthday. I was at my new home in LA with the people I had left behind of became my kind of lifestyle. There are these 2 girls that are moving here from Florida to start new lives.

🤝91. You are my best friend. The one I can tell anything to. I know you will always be there for me no matter what. You can make me happy when things are bad. And when you’re sad, the only thing that makes you happy is making me happy, I love you.

🤝92. I cannot imagine what my life would be like without the love of my best friend. You make me feel safe, protected, and secure. You are my forever friend and I cherish you more than you will ever know.

🤝93. You mean so much to me! I am so lucky to have you in my life. Each day you inspire and motivate me and I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful friend in my life. I cherish you and the memories we share and the love we have for each other will last a lifetime.

🤝94. You are my best friend, my soul mate, my partner in crime. I'm so glad that we found each other. Your love means more to me than you will ever know, I love you with all my heart!

🤝95. I want to be with you forever. Our love is so strong, so perfect. I don’t know what I did to deserve such an amazing woman, but I am so thankful that you are in my life! We can do anything, baby! With my arms wrapped around you tightly and a million kisses on your sweet lips, all I can think about is our bright future together. You mean the world to me and my love for you will never end.

🤝96. When I look into your eyes all I see is love and joy. You make me smile and think that my life is worth living. Every day my love for you grows and grows as my heart explodes with happiness.

🤝97. Thanks for being there for me. I never had a friend like you before. You always make me smile, you’ve been a great listener for me for 8 years now, and I can always talk to you about everything. Without your support, I don’t know where I would be in life, but no matter how far we are from each other I feel that our friendship is still strong. May you have a wonderful birthday filled with love and joy!

🤝98. We’ve done so much together, shared so many memories. Moments of laughter, happiness, and sadness. Through it all, I’ve felt your friendship grow. I don’t know what would happen if we were ever separated. There is something special about you that I can’t explain. Maybe it’s the way you embrace me when no one else can see us. I wish there were more moments like that to share with you.

🤝99. I miss you. I’m overwhelmed by mixed emotions of sadness, loneliness, and anger. All I know is that this hurts so much worse than I could have imagined it would. I just want to talk to you. I miss our long talks about life, love, family, and football. You were always there for me no matter what, but now you’re not and the hole in my heart is so big and so hard to fill…I hope one day we will be able to

🤝100. Hey Bro, You have always been there for me, you have always helped me whenever I need it the most. Thank you so much for being someone I can count on. There are no words to describe how grateful I am. Thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin.

🤝101. I love you more than laughter and more than tears. I love you when I’m happy and when I am sad. I love you in silence and in words, in moments and between the years.

🤝102. Hi, I just wanted you to know that I appreciate how much you care about me and all the things we have been through together. You are one of my best friends and I hope we never lose touch. I love you and really cherish our friendship!

🤝103. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you more than I can put into words. You are my life!! Of all the things I wish for in this world, your happiness is first on that list. Words can’t express how much I love you. You are my whole world! Please know I will always be here for you no matter what because I love you with all my heart and soul!

🤝104. I love you. I don’t think you understand that. You are my soul mate and I don’t know where I would be without you. Our friendship is so much more than a name – it’s a bond. I will always be your best friend, your biggest supporter, and your shoulder to cry on when you need it most. You have a huge heart and a beautiful soul. There is no one else in the world I would rather spend forever with.

🤝105. I don’t know what I would do without you. I value all your friendship, love, and support more than anything in the world. You are my best friend, my soul mate! I love you so much!

🤝106. I’m not really sure what I would do without you. You are the only one who knows all my flaws and still loves me for them. You taught me how to love and be loved. Thank you for always being there for me and never leaving my side. I love you with all my heart and soul.

🤝107. You are my light, my hope. You are everything I could ever want in a friend. My best friend is the greatest gift I have ever had. Life wouldn’t be worth living without you by my side. You are just special to me on so many levels, and I can never find the words to tell you how great of a person you really are.

🤝108. If you were to tell me 6 months ago that I would be so happy I would have never believed it. But somehow, effortlessly, you snuck into my life and became the one thing I could never live without. I’m in love with your laugh, your smile, your eyes… everything about you is perfect to me. Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

🤝109. Nobody understands me like you do. No one makes me laugh like you do. No one will ever love me like I love you! Every moment with you is precious, every second I spend with you makes my heart skip a beat, and every night I pray to dream of you.

🤝110. I love you more than I ever thought I could. I am so very thankful to have you in my life. You are so kind, so loyal, and so loving. I wake up every morning with a smile on my face because I get to spend my life with you. Sometimes I just can’t believe that you love me as much as you do. I cannot wait to spend an eternity with you… never letting go of your hand.

🤝111. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we never became friends and then I remember that we would never know how much we really mean to each other. I feel so blessed to have you as a friend.

🤝112. Your friendship means everything to me. For some reason, I can always find my happiness in your arms. To me, you are the most beautiful person on earth. You make me laugh, you make my life worth living. I’m proud to be friends with someone who makes me feel whole, no matter how far away you are I can always see your smile on my mind.

🤝113. I’ve always known that you were my best friend. I knew that there was something different about our relationship, but it wasn’t until we talked about it and we realized we felt the same way. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, making memories and loving each moment.

🤝114. I adore you. I can’t tell you enough how much our friendship means to me. You are the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I love that we are bonded in so many ways and through so many memories! Thank you so much for being my best friend, may our friendship continue to grow.

🤝115. I’d like to say that I love you and will continue to do so as long as there is breath in my body. Your words of love, the way you show it, and your warm hugs always make me feel like I’m walking on a cloud. I want you to know that I am here for you and will always love and support you.

🤝116. I’ve known you long enough to know that you will always be my best friend. I remember the first day we met, and how nice to talk to someone who was a lot like me. You have been there from the very beginning, and have always been so helpful. You have been by my side through it all, and have been there for me every time I needed a friend. I love you so much!

🤝117. I am so glad that I have you as my best friend. You are so caring, loving, and an amazing person. You always have my back no matter what. Thank you for being there for me through some of the hardest times in my life. If it wasn’t for your support I don’t know what I would do.

🤝118. My friendship with you is something out of a story. It is the closest I’ve ever been able to come to a fairy tale love story. You are a rare and special person, and I will be forever grateful for your friendship… for your presence in my life. I love you more than you know. May this holiday season bring you much joy, happiness, and success!

🤝119. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are the most caring person I know and I don’t know what I would do without you. You are my best friend, my lover… My everything.

🤝120. You are my person. The one I can go to with anything. Even if I’m horribly upset you always put a smile back on my face. You bring so much joy to my life that I would be lost without you. You are the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful man, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Love you so!

🤝121. My friend, I sit here tonight trying to recall the first time I realized how much you meant to me. It was so long ago. I’ve met so many people in my life, but you were one of the very few that made an impact. You are an incredible person. The way you carry yourself around others is inspiring. Whenever I see you with your beautiful family I feel so fortunate to call you my friend.

🤝122. It’s no secret that we always will be — we're meant to be together — we belong together. You and I will always feel the same way about each other — you'll be in my heart for all time — I'll hold you close in my thoughts tonight.

🤝123. When I first met you, you seemed different from all other people. I could feel a bond even though we have never been close. It was almost as if we were connected by some cosmic force other than simple words. Could you sense that same connection?

🤝124. I love you with all my heart and I never want to be without you. You are the very best friend that I could ever ask for and I really hope we can continue in this relationship and in our friendship.

🤝125. I meditate on love and mercy, faithfulness and steadfastness. I think of God’s faithfulness all day long, and I have faithfulness in mind. You are my heart, the real love of my life. Here's yet another great Valentine's Day card with a personal photo of a couple by Paper Crown

🤝126. You’ve been such a huge part of my life and I can’t imagine how life would be without you. We might not always see eye to eye, but that’s what makes you such a wonderful friend because we can talk it out and settle our differences. I know our friendship will last forever and I hope it always will. I love you dearly and always will!

🤝127. It amazes me how many times I can say I love you…and mean it. I just want to live everyday of my life with you by my side. You are always there for me through everything, your support means the world to me. I just want you to know that no matter what, you will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart.

🤝128. You’re such a wonderful friend, and I’m so glad to have you in my life. The times we share are so special to me, and I thank God every day for bringing us together. I’ll love you forever!

🤝129. I just want to take you in my arms and never let go. Never forget that I will always be here for you no matter what, through the good times and the bad. I love you forever!

🤝130. Every morning when I wake up and see your face the sun lights up my day. You’re like a flower that will never die, and no matter what happens you’ll always be in my heart. No matter how far from one another we are, you are always close to me in my heart. I love you!

🤝131. I love you like Christmas and Halloween and everything else that is fun, wonderful and cool. I love the way we laugh together and I love watching movies with you. I especially love our road trips; we can talk about absolutely anything.

🤝132. Babe, I love how you look at me. I’m so happy to be with you. Never forget that. You bring me happiness like no one else can. You’re my soul mate and I’d never trade you for anyone else. We make the perfect fit every time we’re together.

🤝133. Somehow I found my miracle, my soulmate. You are everything I’ve ever wanted and more. You are the only one that can make me feel complete. I love you more than words can say.

🤝134. When we were young, I never imagined that I could feel this way about a guy. Yet here we are 10 years later and I still can’t imagine a day without you. You’ve been there for me through everything, from my sweet 16 to the last weeks of my college career. And now as we grow older I can never let you go. In fact…I never want to let you go!

🤝135. I have loved you since the very day we became best friends, and I probably will love you for the rest of my life. No one has made me happier than you have in my life. You are by far the funniest, most caring, perfect man I have ever met.

🤝136. The words you say, the way you show your appreciation and love for me with your smiles and kisses, the way you listen to my deepest thoughts, the times we share together and just being with you is all I could ever ask for. You are my best friend and I am so very lucky to have you.

🤝137. My dearest friend, you will always be one of the most important people in my life. I hope that I can be as good of a friend to you as you are to me. There is no one I’d rather spend my time with or talk to for hours on the phone with. I feel like we’ve known each other for years; even though it has only been months. Every time I look at you I see your beautiful smile and sparkly eyes. Thank you

🤝138. I just want you to know that I love you. I’d be lost without you. You are amazing! I appreciate all the ways you’ve helped me grow over the years. I want to be with you forever. Thank you for lighting up my life. Your smile is brighter than sunshine and it makes my heart beat fast. You are my everything! I love you with all my heart

🤝139. You​ ​are​ my best friend, my soulmate, my confidante. I can’t express how grateful I am to have you in my life! And if anything did happen to you, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself because I couldn’t imagine living without you.

🤝140. Thank you for being my best friend. You have been there for me through the good and the bad, through the times when I felt the world was ending and I had no one left to turn to. It's funny how a simple change of perspective can change everything. Every day I am a better person because of you. I love you so much and want you to know that! You have helped me grow into the strong, confident woman that I have become and for that I am eternally grateful

🤝141. My best friend! I love every bone in your body. When we met so many years ago I had no idea that you were going to become such an important part of my life. I never imagined that we would be the best of friends, and yet … we are. Every time we meet it feels like we just saw each other yesterday for the first time. I hope we never lose that magic, and that we stay best friends forever and ever.

🤝142. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a good friend, but I thank you because you are one of the best people in my life. I don’t know what I would do without you. You brightened my life and made it more enjoyable than ever before. I love you and thank you for everything.

🤝143. I love you like the sun, like the waves that beat upon the shore, like the morning dew that shimmers in the golden rays of light (your name)__.

🤝144. I have never loved anyone more than I love you! You are my other half, by far the best friend I have ever had. I feel so lucky to have you in my life, sharing this crazy adventure with me. We have seen so much together, laughed till it hurt, cried tears of both sadness and joy. You are the epitome of everything I’ve ever wanted in a partner. I can’t wait for what’s next to come!

🤝145. Two years ago, I would never have guessed that I would be where I am today. You bring me so much joy and happiness and you make every day worth living. All I know is that I love you and would do anything for you, and I will do everything in my power to keep making you as happy as possible!

🤝146. People say that a friend is a forever friend. And so, you always have a special place in my life.

🤝147. You’re the one I want to spend forever with, you’re my best friend and soul mate. I fall more in love with you every single day. I wish we could be together forever so I can tell you how much I love you.

🤝148. You are my best friend. My heart beats faster when you’re near me. I won’t be able to stand it much longer, I will run into your arms and never let you go. You are the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you!

🤝149. You are my best friend, boyfriend, soul mate, confidant, and number one support. I love to be around you and share all my secrets with you. When I’m with you I feel like I can do anything! If anyone could ever take your place it would be impossible because no one else comes close to you. You are the definition of perfection to me. I miss you so much!!

🤝150. Your friendship is one of the most amazing gifts I have ever received. You are always there for me, through the good times and the bad. When I fall in love you are one of the first to know! I want you to know that no matter what parts of our lives go to different places, you will always be near my heart.

🤝​151. You are my​​ everything. There is not a single moment that I don’t think about you. Even when I try to watch other girls, I can’t help but think about you. You truly are amazing, I’m so glad to have you by my side. Together we can accomplish​ anything. The sparkle in your eyes light up my soul, you are that angel that came into my life just at the right time.

🤝152. You are my best friend, my soul mate, my lover. Most of all you are my best friend. You have made my life so much better with your constant love and support. I am so lucky that you came into my life. Every day I have with you is a blessing! Thank you for being who you are!

🤝153. I don’t know if I could ever tell you how much you mean to me or how much your friendship means to me. You always make my days a little brighter and always know the right thing to say when I need it. I love you with all of my heart and I am so lucky to be blessed enough to have you in my life.

🤝154. I wanted to write you a letter because I can't find the right words in real-time when we speak. And even though we talk almost every day it's just not enough.

🤝155. I’ve never had the guts to tell you how I feel, but I can do so no more. You are beautiful inside and out. You have changed the way I see the world. You have given me more reasons to love life, but most of all you have filled me with love. I love you with every piece of my soul, and I would walk across oceans for you if that’s what it took to be with you.

🤝156. I want you to know that I think about you every single day. You are my sunshine on even the coldest, stormiest of days. I love your voice and the sound of your laughter. The bright sparkle in your eyes, and the way your beautiful hands reach out to me when I’m sad. The way you kiss me, that one part of you that makes me melt into a puddle of goo that I can never come back from. Life is wonderful because you

🤝157. I don’t know if I should say all this or ever say any of it at all. You are so beautiful, so kind, so outgoing. Every time I see you it’s like my breath is stolen away. Your eyes are so mesmerizing and I love the way you look at me. I know that we could be something amazing if given just a little push. I want to be that push … I need to be your biggest cheerleader and encourage myself to be the

🤝158. I want this to be something beautiful. Something that you can look at when you are feeling alone or sad or angry. I want this to represent how much you mean to me. Our friendship is the most special thing in the world to me, even more, important than anything else in my life.

🤝159. You really are my best friend and I’m so lucky to have you in my life. I can’t wait for all the time we will spend together and the fun we will have. You are such an amazing person and I love you so much!

🤝160. I love you so so so much. You’ve been there for me through it all, and I’m so grateful. Life without you would be miserable, and I wouldn’t want to go on if it meant being apart from you. You have touched my life in a way that I never thought possible. I love you more than words could ever say. Thanks a million, times over for just being a part of my life.

🤝161. Your friendship means everything to me. You are the most generous and wonderful person I’ve ever known. I can’t wait to go out on our vacation together at the end of the summer. We will have a blast!

🤝162. I will never forget our first meeting. I knew the second I saw you that you would have an important part to play in my life. From that day forward, I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I love you so much, babe!

🤝163. You are such a big part of my life. The best friend I could ever ask for. I love you like no other! The way you make me laugh and comfort me when I am sad drives me wild. I don’t know what I would do without you in my life.

🤝164. You are such a good friend. I’m so glad that we met and became friends. You help me out every day and you brighten up my day. I hope we will continue to be friends. I love you!

🤝165. I have been honored to be your friend during these years. To share your happy moments and support you when you were sad. I will always remember that day in the middle of summer when we sat down and talked about our future, your dreamy smile gave me goosebumps! We talked about how great it would be to finish college and then pursue our goals together.

🤝166. Hey you! I hope you’re doing well and that we can hang out soon. I really missed talking to you and laughing with you this past weekend. You’ve been my best friend since we were like 10 and I hope we stay close forever.

🤝167. Today is the first day of the rest of our lives. These are your new year's resolutions. I want you to know how much I truly love you. You are my world.

🤝168. I remember when I first met you; it was like my whole world had changed. You completed my life, you became the most important person in my life. Friends will come and go, they will make mistakes, but true friends make sacrifices for each other even though things may be bad. I know that no matter what happens you will always be there for me. I love you more than words can describe!

🤝169. Hey, you my love, I just want to tell you. you that I love you very much my dear. you are a perfect person in my life, and I thank God for you! You are a love-kisses to me!

🤝170. I feel like I hit the jackpot, finding you was fate. You are my best friend, my soul mate and my lover. The day you asked me to be your girlfriend was one of the happiest of my life. Now I can’t wait for the day we will start our forever together! I love you more than I could ever say!

🤝171. I’ve known you for a long time and it’s like we share the same brain. I love you with all my heart and I will always support you. You’re an amazing person and you will always be one of the most beautiful people in the world to me! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and supporting me as I support you!

🤝172. Thank you for being my best friend. I would have lost my mind without you. You are the only person I can always rely on when no one else is there. You are an amazing, beautiful person inside and out. I love you so much it hurts sometimes. The world doesn’t understand how wonderful you are. Thank you for being in my life!

🤝173. I’ve known you for a long time and have loved you even longer. You have been there for me through so many struggles and so many smiles. The times we have shared together have meant so much to me, they will always be in my thoughts and I will never forget. Your happiness means the world to me. I love you with all my heart baby _^!

🤝174. What a sad thing it is that we only realize the value of things when they begin to disappear. The saddest in you is that you won’t always be around, but even when you're gone from this life I will never forget how you made my life worth living. I will cherish our memories together and hold them in my heart forever! You were there for me in my time of need and brought me back to life when I was almost gone. I love you with all my heart,

🤝175. I could never describe how amazing it feels having you in my life. It takes my breath away every time I think of you. Our friendship is so different than anything I’ve ever experienced - it’s so special. You are the only person who can make me smile in my darkest times, who can share in my happiness when something good happens, who shares my deepest secrets with no judgment. And for that I am thankful. I will hold on to our friendship for as long as my life.

🤝176. No matter what, I’ll always love you. When I am with you everything else just fades away. And when we are apart, I miss your things. I guess what I am trying to say is that I love you with all that I have to give. You are the air that I breathe, breath that sustains my life!

🤝177. You are one of the most amazing friends I could ever ask for. The times we went through together, the laughs we had, the talks about life and everything in between…I will never forget. You’ve touched my life deeply and given me encouragement to pursue my passions.

🤝178. When I was searching for you, The thirst in me left me empty. Once I found you, the shards of that thirst pierced my heart. I ached to put them back together But when I looked for the pieces, I couldn’t find them. So now I will live with this hole in my chest That only you can fill. Without you my world is empty, but when your eyes meet mine I feel whole again.

🤝179. I love you more than life itself. The moments we shared together are ones I will never forget, and the memories will stay with me forever. No matter what, you are my best friend and soul mate, I could never live without you!

🤝180. Hey girl, I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I miss you. You are my best friend in the world and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you. Thinking of you!

🤝181. There is no other person I would want to share this beautiful day with. You mean the world to me and I am so happy we found each other. From the moment we met I’ve known that you were special and to me there is no other person like you! I will forever love you, my darling.

🤝182. Thank you for being my best friend. We have been to hell and back, sometimes together and sometimes separate. I just want you to know how much you mean to me and that nothing could ever replace our friendship. You have been there for me in so many ways and have loved me even when I didn’t deserve it. You are the only person I trust completely to tell all my secrets, as silly as they may be. I love you to the moon and back!

🤝183. You are my best friend. I can’t imagine life without you. You are there for me no matter what, and even though we fight sometimes, I know that underneath it all…everything will be okay. I can always count on you. I love you!

🤝184. It’s amazing how you can handle so much stress and pressure every day. I don’t think anyone else could do what you do. Everyone sees your strength, but I see your weakness and I want to take all your worries away and comfort you when you get home every night. You mean the world to me and I love you so much!

🤝185. I’ve been so lost and confused and I don’t really know why. I was hoping that you could help me out, you always do. Sometimes I can’t believe how lucky I am to have such a great best friend like you. You make me laugh and cry and smile, and you’re not scared to tell me what you think sometimes. You mean the world to me, there is no way we will ever be apart. So here’s

🤝186. You are the most wonderful person I know. You are an amazing mother, daughter, sister, friend, and lover. I love you with all my heart!

🤝187. You are my best friend, someone I love more than anyone in the world. You have been there for me in times of sickness and health. When I didn’t think anyone cared, you were my rock.

🤝188. You are the BEST friend I could ask for. You bring so much laughter to my life. I love you so much! Life would suck without you, I can’t wait to see what adventures we go on in the future. Stay brave and stay strong, I love you BIG BIRD!

🤝189. The first time I saw you it was like a light switch turning on inside my heart. It was as if I could see clearly for the first time in my life. I’m a better person because of your friendship, a smarter person, a happier person, a braver person. You taught me everything about being a friend and I don’t know where I would be without you. Every day with you is full of laughter and light.

🤝190. You are the one person that I know will always be there for me. We’re like best friends and sisters. If you ever need anything no matter what time of day or night, I will be there with a smile on my face and a listening ear. No matter what happens in the future you have a friend for life. I love you so much!

🤝191. No one in this world can love me like you do. No one can get under my skin like you do. I’m sorry always for making your life more difficult than it needs to be. You are my best friend and I would never want to lose that.

🤝192. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are always there for me even when I don’t show it. I will always love you and care for you no matter what happens.

🤝193. I couldn’t stand to think that our journeys would ever part. You are my best friend, my confidant, my lover...man what wouldn’t I give for the rest of my life with you. When I look at you it puts a smile on my face. I can’t imagine spending one day without you.

🤝194. I always knew falling in love with you would be so easy. Sure, we had our initial rough patch, but it just made us stronger. I have been privileged to have you in my life. You have been nothing but supportive and that means more than anything in the world to me. I don’t know what I did to deserve a treasure like you, but I’m even more excited about what’s ahead.

🤝195. I don’t know what to say. So many thoughts are running through my mind, but none seem right to say. Sometimes you’re the only person I want to talk to when everything else seems too much. I’m not very good at expressing myself, but I hope you know how much you mean to me.

🤝196. I’ve been with you through all of my most difficult times. You were always my shoulder to cry on and the friend that listened no matter what I told you. I don’t know what I would do without your love and support. I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side, my lover, my friend…YOU!

🤝197. I’m not sure how long it will be until you read this. I realize that this is your way of breaking up with me, but I can’t help but feel that there are still feelings there. When I think about the last 6 months it doesn’t seem like enough time to love someone as deeply as I have loved you. One day you are going to see what an incredible person you are and how perfect you are for me.

🤝198. There isn’t a day that goes by that I’m not thankful for you. Your friendship means the world to me and I love you with all my heart! Thank you so much for being there for me, guiding me, supporting me, and loving me. I don’t know where I would be without you.

🤝199. All my life I have been searching for something. Something to help me find true happiness, to make me see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was running from one extreme to another, but I still fell into a deep dark hole every time. I was about to give up when you found me. You knew me better than anyone else and held my hand through it all. You didn’t judge me for my mistakes, always encouraged me, and dragged me out of that hole.

🤝200. Kind, caring, and loving best friend. You mean everything to me and I can’t live without you. You make my life complete and fill it with happiness. I promise to always be your friend, to be faithful when times are hard, to love you when you least expect it, and to keep the light in your eyes when the world is falling around us. It’s you I want, not them!

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post